585,685 active members*
4,722 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Error L on Fanuc series 10

Hi all member,
    Do you have experience to solved this problem? When I start power on machine during system operate , on crt show system checking ram . rom and then the system hold and show alarm "L" on the master board.Meaning of "L" is waiting for PMC ready.I tried to check ROM&RAM card and PMC cassted to anothers machine but that machine do not have problem.
    Who can advise me, please let me know.
    Thank you in advance for you help

Hello
    "L" on the master means problem with your ROM/RAM board, PMC cassette or master PCB. Since you have already eliminated PC Cassette and ROM/RAM board, the problem may be in master PCB. Be sure to save all data (parameters, PC parameter (data, timer, keeprelay) from the good machine before you swap the boards. YOU WILL loose all data once you unplug the battery on the master PCB.
    Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by fanuservicetech
    Hello
    "L" on the master means problem with your ROM/RAM board, PMC cassette or master PCB. Since you have already eliminated PC Cassette and ROM/RAM board, the problem may be in master PCB. Be sure to save all data (parameters, PC parameter (data, timer, keeprelay) from the good machine before you swap the boards. YOU WILL loose all data once you unplug the battery on the master PCB.
    Good luck.
    Thank you very much for your advice and I would like to let you know something. I tried to check signal on masterboard at terminal ROM and P near LED LK3 during the system read and write and function on LK3 show 4 , 3 and L and waiting to 1.The wave from had ripple on the top (level = 5VDC).I tried to offf and on 3or5 time the system will be go on 1.If i trun off and the trun on system is go on 1 machine ready.
    I tried to trun off 2 and 4 hours and then trun on the system is good.Until last week I trun off on saturday and this monday morning trun on the system will be waiting L .I tried to trun off and on 5 time the system will be ready.
    How about you thinking , may be this mastrboard had some component active too late my idea may be some capacitor is problem.
    If you have any idea please advice to me waiting your information.
    Thank you

What is the master board number? A16B-1010-xxx?

A16b-1010-0190