585,931 active members*
3,613 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Recent purchase VMC 760/22 w/ DX-32

Recently purchased a "VMC 760/22 w/ DX-32 controller 4-Axis" My problem is, the hard drive is corrupt and no installation diskette came with the machine. Would anybody here have the said files or places i could obtain them?

Thank you.

I would suggest you get a DOM (solid state HD) preloaded from EMI. You will need help and support because you cannot access your old parameters and have to figure out backlash, tool change height, orient position, etc.
    You will not have the pitch error data table. Do you at least know the spindle speed it is set up for? It could be 4k or 6k.
    And you can get the latest version and then need to tune the drives for that but it is worth it. Especially since you do not know what version it was running.
    ETC!!

George
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Im sorry, I forgot to mention some of the files on the hdd are still accessible,such as the params while others arent.

Quote Originally Posted by rickylm View Post
    Im sorry, I forgot to mention some of the files on the hdd are still accessible,such as the params while others arent.
    If you have all your parameters, buy a DOM off the internet. Get the DX32 software from EMI and load it yourself. It's really easy as I have done just that myself. EMI also sends an instruction sheet with the software.

Re: Recent purchase VMC 760/22 w/ DX-32

hello I have a machine-correa 10 with heidenhain tnc 155 I received error messages 28 but I do not know how to solve the problem please help me