584,879 active members*
5,259 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Rhinocam 2012

Does anybody have or know where I can find a Post processor for NCStudio? It is normally in Iso G code. Many thanks

Maybe I'm missing something here

but NCStudio is another CAM package, typically bundled with Chinese-made CNC machines. If it's what you're using for CAM, what do you need RhinoCAM for? And if you're using RhinoCAM, why do you need NCStudio? You won't find a post-processor for that or any other CAM program; they're used to customize the output for a particular type of machine, not for another (rival) CAM program.

If what you're asking for is a post for your machine, what have you got? If you've got RhinoCAM already and need to customize it for a machine that's not on the list of available posts (http://www.mecsoft.com/DownloadPosts.shtml ) then send a sample of your G-code to Mecsoft and I'm sure they'll be able to help you out.

Andrew Werby
    www.computersculpture.com

You've got sound advice there from Andrew....and as he's suggested MecSoft WILL create any POST PROCESSOR for free.....and so how did you get on??...
    Eoin