585,981 active members*
4,470 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Discount voucher.

I have a Tormach discount voucher burning a hole in my pocket any recommendations on accessory must haves?

As I am an expert on burning tools out I was thinking the load meter might be helpful?

Re: Discount voucher.

Tool depth setter is a must have if you have ATC, hmmm what do you already have?

The load meter won't help if your problem is that you're already running too slow and rubbing your tools to death.

edit: Actually it could help you significantly if it gave you the confidence to run faster.

Where on earth did you find a Tormach discount voucher?

Phil

Where on earth did you find a Tormach discount voucher?

+1 ???

Maybe Tormach Workshops

*Students who complete the course will receive a coupon for a 20% discount ($200.00 max) redeemable for Tormach products. The coupon is non-transferable and must be used within six months of the date of the workshop attended. Limit one coupon per invoice.

David

Got it in one David

I don’t rub tools to death once I get the speeds and feed sorted its monitoring tool wear I guess it might be useful for.

More ideas I have is some if there indexing tooling, but its expensive. A tool height setter but do I really need it? I don’t have an ATC and re-setting the Z height when tool changing is not that big a deal. Then again which one, there seem to be two electronic versions now.

Quote Originally Posted by 25ncjimmy View Post
    Got it in one David

I don’t rub tools to death once I get the speeds and feed sorted its monitoring tool wear I guess it might be useful for.

More ideas I have is some if there indexing tooling, but its expensive. A tool height setter but do I really need it? I don’t have an ATC and re-setting the Z height when tool changing is not that big a deal. Then again which one, there seem to be two electronic versions now.
    I don't have a atc either, but tool setting is very useful..... Digital one works good... "manual" ones work fine too...