585,763 active members*
4,098 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Citizen Swiss CNC or leads

I've been working with Swiss Style Machining for 3 yrs. now. I started with operation, moved to set-up, then to actual programming in the long form manner without the use of post processing software. I am most familiar with the Citizen brand with Mitsubishi control and have not experienced many other brands.

What I'm looking for is leads or job postings that may not already be available to me online. I've been searching for a little bit now and posting my resume since the beginning of the year. If you know of any large companies particularly with medical parts or something else useful in a down economy I'll take names so I can research the company online.

The area I'm looking at is up there around NYC and perhaps even there on the New Jersey side. I'm not in a rush but do want to be somewhere by the end of summer more than likely. I know there is some medical machining up in Cleveland, OH area of which I might try if nothing else ultimately comes along. I could see a value in doing medical machining. I've even considered CA.

You can pm me or drop a line on here if you know the name of a company for me to research, perhaps some of the larger medical manufacturers in US. I have already spoken to some headhunters and the like but nothing shows.

Mountain,

We have multiple medical manufacturers here in the Daytona Beach area that have openings, if you are still looking. This could be a great opportunity for you if you have ever thought about Florida.

Feel free to visit our virtual job fair on March 18th through the 25th. We have over 400 manufacturers in our area and are in need of qualified CNC operators and machinists. Registration and attendance is completely FREE for job seekers!

Advantages for Job Seekers with Manufacturing Industry experience:

-Accessible 24/7 during fair dates
    -Resumes can be private or public
    -Multiple resumes can be uploaded or created and tailored to specific job openings
    -Access from any location; no dress code required!
    -No gas expense!
    -Access to multiple employers with just a few clicks!

The fair can be accessed starting Monday, March 18 at 8:00am at http://cbe.virtual-jobfairs.com

If you have any questions regarding the fair, please don't hesitate to ask! Hope this is of some use to you!