584,841 active members*
4,270 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > PMC-L OE1 and OE2 combining to #ex
Page 2 of 4 1234

Re: PMC-L OE1 and OE2 combining to #ex

Quote Originally Posted by mrt tecnologies View Post
    hello
    I need editing ladder of my machine with fanuc om controller.
    I have eprom reader
    can you help me
    tanks
    Fanuc PMC ROM Programmer | eBay
    we bought one last yr, seems to do everything it says... only used it a couple times so far

Quote Originally Posted by tcom-frazzled View Post
    .....or, if anyone has OE1, OE2, and the corresponding #EX for a given ladder, I can figure it out from there if you're willing to share those three files.
    can you share me the software how to converter the file.bin to file.#ex????
    Thanks.
    My mail: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by memoryman View Post
    I wrote a QB program to combine the OE1 and OE2 files from Fanuc6 PLC and produce an output file looking like this:
    1 RD 200.0
    2 OR.NOT 200.0
    3 WR 200.0
    4 RD 65.7 MA NC>PC
    5 WR 3.3 M18 PC>MT
    6 RD 64.6 SA NC>PC
    7 WR 3.0 M11 PC>MT
    8 RD.NOT 38.4 *ESP MT>PC
    9 WR 3.4 M21 PC>MT
    10 RD 38.4 *ESP MT>PC
    11 WR 102.4 *ESP PC>NC
    12 RD 38.5 *SP MT>PC
    13 AND 35.6 *SVF4 MT>PC
    14 WR 102.5 *SP PC>NC
    15 END.1 ---END OF HIGH LEVEL
    16 RD 132.2
    17 RD 2.2 SF PC>MT
    18 RD 200.0
    19 MOV SUBROUTINE 8
    20 P1 0011
    21 P2 0111
    22 P3 64
    23 P4 0
    24 RD 200.0

I can send a copy of the .BAS program and would like to see a similar program for other Fanuc ladders.

Dear friend.
    Can you share me the program converter rom Fanuc 6m to ladder??
    Thanks

SO, FOR A FANUC 0 PMC-L
    YOU NEED A FANUC ROM WRITER AND A FAPT LADDER WITH AN OLD VERSION 5 OR OLDER WITCH IS RUNNING FROM DOS ....

PMC-L OE1 and OE2 combining to #ex

Correct. You can use a generic EPROM reader/writer to read or write the individual chip images for things like backups, but the FA writer or PC writer and the DOS FAPT Ladder software is necessary if you need to create a single #EX that is needed to further decompile the ladder. The same is true for compiling, you can compile the code into a #EX, but splitting it onto OE1 and OE2 images requires the Fanuc reader/writer unit.

Can you share me " UNSPLIT eeprom 6m"???

Quote Originally Posted by tcom-frazzled View Post
    Correct. You can use a generic EPROM reader/writer to read or write the individual chip images for things like backups, but the FA writer or PC writer and the DOS FAPT Ladder software is necessary if you need to create a single #EX that is needed to further decompile the ladder. The same is true for compiling, you can compile the code into a #EX, but splitting it onto OE1 and OE2 images requires the Fanuc reader/writer unit.
    So I need a good guy with a Fanuc PC writer to help me if y want to modify my ladder ?

I know right we do not able to edit a ladder if we read it form other eprom programmer.
    We need to use a Fanuc pc writer with a old dos computer (because a serial port needed and dos fladder programme) but i don't have a Fanuc pc writer.

I have already my OE1.bin And OE2.Bin files reddy to go and I want to activate drip feed G127.5 on my ladder,

Please someone can help me? My e-mail [email protected], Thanks !!

Hello Friends.

I appreciate if someone that has the necessary equipment, can merge the attached eprom images and send the EX file to this mail : [email protected]

thanks in advance.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by zyazi View Post
    Hello Friends.

I appreciate if someone that has the necessary equipment, can merge the attached eprom images and send the EX file to this mail : [email protected]

thanks in advance.
    Hi

Please send the picture of your main board with the position of OF1 and OF2 chip, may be I can help

Quote Originally Posted by ThienHa View Post
    Hi

Please send the picture of your main board with the position of OF1 and OF2 chip, may be I can help
    thanks for the reply.

attached, you will find the board picture..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6318[1].jpg  

Hi friends,

I am wondering if anyone can help me with the BIN data file of EPROM PMC 0E1 as below.

The machine is : CNC Lathe, Taitung TL-15S, Fanuc 0-TC

Unfortunately, the ROM was damaged and I need the data file for replacement. Thanks a lot for all help

Hello !

I think you need to find someone with the seam machine and have a copy of are ladder. Also the ladder is very specific to the machine so if you find it, it can be not york perfectly...

Have you tried to copy your EPROMs to a new one with a eprom programmer ?

Sorry for my English , I talk French

Quote Originally Posted by systronic View Post
    Hello !

I think you need to find someone with the seam machine and have a copy of are ladder. Also the ladder is very specific to the machine so if you find it, it can be not york perfectly...

Have you tried to copy your EPROMs to a new one with a eprom programmer ?

Sorry for my English , I talk French
    Thanks a lot for your quick response! I well understood your recommendation

Yes, I also think the best is looking for the same machine, then copy the BIN file data into a new EPROM by Programmer. But unfortunately again, there is only that machine I've known until now, no other same machine I could find in the country. This is very specific machine type, the MTB Taitung no more handles this machine. I hope it exists somewhere in other countries that will help me with this case

Also, I have tried to copy data by EPROM Programmer to a new ROM already, but because the data is damaged, the new ROM made the same errors as the old one which is identical data copied.

The ROM is confirmed problem, as when I tested with other ROMs from a different machine, the machine could boot completely without error 998, but of course, it cannot run because the program inside different.

I hope to be lucky if someone has this data and will help me, then the problem will be solved perfectly

Ok, i think yo have to make a new post for it with alle information about your contrôler and machine. you can try to communicate with the machine bulder sometime it can work..., also, i dont know but if you can load it on fanuc ladder III,. It can be repaired ?!?

Sorry, I have not yet worked with Fanuc Ladder Programmer, as I heard it should have some tools which are necessary for editing. Do you know what tools and how to combine/convert 2 .BIN files 0E1 and 0E2 to a Fanuc Ladder file for editing or repairing any errors, then reconvert it to 2 BIN files for loading to EPROM? Fanuc Ladder III application can be used for that purpose? Where we can get that software? Thanks again.

It's depend of witch version of controler you have, if it's a 0M-C it can be easier than if you have a 0M-B,

The controller of machine I mentioned is 0-TC. So if I have 2 .BIN files of 0E1 and 0E2, I wondering if someone can help to convert them to a Ladder file so that can be eddied.

What Fanuc Ladder software can be used to edit this Ladder file? Thanks

I think for the c version you can use fanuc in ladder III,

send me OE1 & OE2 FILES on [email protected] i will convert a files for you.

Quote Originally Posted by phucrobusl View Post
    send me OE1 & OE2 FILES on [email protected] i will convert a files for you.
    Thank you so much.
    I have just sent you 2 files 0E1 & 0E2. Please help me to covert to Ladder files and remade 2 new 0E1 and 0E2
    Very appreciate your help!

Page 2 of 4 1234