Hello everyone,

Recently got hire by a machine shop where they have Yang MV-3A machine which I need to operate. Now everything was going well a few days ago, I could change the tool with ATC (Automatic Tool Changer) M06 MDI or program. However when I finish g code program and tried to execute the program the Automatic Tool Changer goes for the orient the corosel and the spindle, however the spindle does not go for home position for the Z axis. The Spindle would only orient on itself.

I have a Makino Machine which I know it is very different however according to how to use or change the tool we would go and tell the controller what tool is install on the spindle, in this case tool number 1 or T1. How do I know what tool is register on the spindle of this Yang VMC Machine? How do I reprogramed all the tooling from the last operator settings?

The Main problems that I am having is the ATC does not complete the tool change. When I tried to register the tool number on the controller T1 for example it gets me on Alarm Error. It sounds like the Fanuc 0-M lost the tools which had register. But not really sure. How do I reset all the tools and re-register them? How about the M06? M06 does not work, the arm does not change the tools. The machine just freezes up and waits and does not through you an error message.

Many thanks for all your help!

Julio Cruz