585,728 active members*
4,240 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > HURCO > Need Help VMX24 servo fault at both axis

Question Need Help VMX24 servo fault at both axis

Dear all.
    I found the problem on my hurco VMX24, during program facing use conversational programming, the machine stop with alarm x axis . But the position of x was still the middle of table. I turned off the machine and restarted again after few minutes left. But the machine could not be normal, the alarm appear that servo fault both axis x, y and z. And ATC ERROR!! Both exchange arm 0 and 60 degrees input detected. Enter atc machine diagnostic to clear error. But, I can not go into diasnotic, due to power could not be on, I pressed the manual botton many times but still can not be going to manual mode, so that the power can not be on.....
    Is any one can help me? Thanks....

oupssss.... now the trouble is going worst.... !!!
    The manual mode button was not function, many times i pressed but no respond at all. an all the alarm list appear.....
    anyone can help..?

Sounds like either:
    Your power supply is failing,
    You need to re-seat the boards in the card rack,
    You have a corrupt configuration file and need to reload it from your backup disk.

Smile need help

Thanks for your advice,
    I've taken out all the connector to CPU and plug in again on it, than I've done the same way on the console box, than it works!! but I am still worried it can be happened again, because it was already happened several time and going worst each time.
    Do you have other advice to solve it? and how can it be happened?
    By the way, i don't have the buffer disk for re- set up, Do you have set up disk of winmax version v.07.01.08.50.st for HURCO VMX24?
    tHANKS FOR YOUR HELP

We are working on the same problem on our VMX30. I will post our findings when we get back up and running. Please post any additional solutions that you find.
    Jonathan M. DeLong
    www.JexMfg.com

Monitor your +5vdc...
    It is possible that your power supply is starting to become weak. After the machine heats up (and the power supply starts to heat up) the +5vdc may start to weaken. If this happens the machine will shut down and start to throw a bunch of errors. After the machine is shut down the power supply cools, and when you power back up, everything seems to work for a while because the +5vdc is stronger. As the power supply weakens further, your up time becomes shorter and shorter.

Now for the bad part...
    When the machine is operating and the +5vdc weakens and throws errors you have a chance of corrupting files in Winmax. If after you establish good +5vdc and things are still throwing erratic errors, you may have corrupt files. You may have to reload Winmax.
    Jonathan M. DeLong
    www.JexMfg.com

Re: Need Help VMX24 servo fault at both axis

Dear user serve fault on y axes when machine to be calibrate
    Kindly help.