Picked up a used bp boss cnc mill that was in great shape. Its older and I decided to clean the bijur. It was a complete mess. Layer of sludge on the bottom with chips and the ball bearing on the internal arm was broken in pieces. I think it still worked because the machine was getting lube.

Took it all apart and put it back together and tried testing it dry to make sure it functioned before filling it with oil. The motor turns but once the geared wheel meets the propeller shaped well it binds up. Think it may be going in the wrong direction but when i switched the wires it made no difference (even though it said it in the manual). Anyone know which way its supposed to turn? Is the hook supposed to catch the ball bearing and push it down or is the ball bearing supposed to run along the outside circle flatter portion as the wheel moves up and the ball bearing goes down?

Kind of hard to explain but I will try and take pics tomorrow. Would it not having oil in it make a difference? Any help is appreciated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2