584,849 active members*
4,003 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Bridgeport Machines > Bridgeport / Hardinge Mills > Need pics of a Bridgeport Interact Series 1 Mk2 24v regulator

Need pics of a Bridgeport Interact Series 1 Mk2 24v regulator

Hi,

After finally discovering the "Relay Ext DC Voltage Missing" error message on my TNC151 was actually due to low level lube oil, I now need to put my DC regulator circuit back together. Annoyingly, I seem to have mis-drawn the circuit, and all I'm getting is 1v instead of 24v....

Can someone please take a quick snapshot of the front & back of the 24v regulator board? So I can see the wire connections?

Would much appreciate it. Happy to send some machinable wax to any one who can reply with pics.

Cheers,
    Ade.

Which board is this? Inside the spindle cabinet or inside the mains cabinet? Most helpful if u take a picture of your disassembled one, then I can take the picture of my working one.

you can keep your machinist's wax

Quote Originally Posted by AdeV View Post
    Hi,

After finally discovering the "Relay Ext DC Voltage Missing" error message on my TNC151 was actually due to low level lube oil, I now need to put my DC regulator circuit back together. Annoyingly, I seem to have mis-drawn the circuit, and all I'm getting is 1v instead of 24v....

Can someone please take a quick snapshot of the front & back of the 24v regulator board? So I can see the wire connections?

Would much appreciate it. Happy to send some machinable wax to any one who can reply with pics.

Cheers,
    Ade.

you don't have any spare bosch drives do you? i want to build a 4th axis. (not in trade for pictures... those are free)

Hi,

It's the one in the mains cabinet, top left corner, next to the bridge rectifier. There should be the legend "REG" stencilled nearby. It's held on by 2 plastic nuts.

This is a pic of it outside of the machine (with no wire links on it...)

Quote Originally Posted by mflux_gamblej View Post
    you don't have any spare bosch drives do you? i want to build a 4th axis. (not in trade for pictures... those are free)
    As it happens.... yes. I have 3 spare drives. 99% sure they are Bosch, I can check tomorrow evening. I'd be interested to see what's involved, I wouldn't mind adding a 4th axis myself.

Alright! I'll take a picture when I get home tonight (in about 2 hours from now). Let me know about your drives - I'd like to buy one from you. I think two is enough to own - 1 spare and 1 4th.

If you give me a good price, I'll share my 4th axis build with you. It is possible that it won't use the bosch drive, but since that drive interfaces with the heidenhain its a good start. a 4th can cost like 15000 if you buy a new one with a new machine. I bet I can build one for about $1000 or so

Alright! I'll take a picture when I get home tonight (in about 2 hours from now). Let me know about your drives - I'd like to buy one from you. I think two is enough to own - 1 spare and 1 4th.

If you give me a good price, I'll share my 4th axis build with you. It is possible that it won't use the bosch drive, but since that drive interfaces with the heidenhain its a good start. a 4th can cost like 15000 if you buy a new one with a new machine. I bet I can build one for about $1000 or so
    Sounds good, the only possible fly in the ointment is I'm based in the UK..... that's going to make the postage hurt, but worse, is there a difference between cards designed for US 220v 3-phase vs UK 415v 3-phase? Not to mention the 50Hz/60Hz difference...?

I'll get the model numbers & some pics tomorrow. I'm pretty sure they're designed to take 240v single phase, but I could be wrong.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130325_072426.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	112.9 KB 
ID:	180461

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130325_072426.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	112.9 KB 
ID:	180461
    That's the baby Any chance of a photo of the backside, showing the wire links? I can then confirm it's the same as mine, and my TIP31A is blown.... or that I've miswired something & it's fixable without new parts....

Cheers!
    Ade.