584,833 active members*
5,582 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machinery Manual, Brochure / Photo Archives > Machinery Manuals / Brochures > Refurbishing a Lockformer Vulcan 2000 - Need manuals & parts diagram

Refurbishing a Lockformer Vulcan 2000 - Need manuals & parts diagram

Hi Guys,

I recently bought a Lockformer Vulcan 2000 Plasma table. I sent it out for blasting and powder coating. I am in the process of reassembling it now. I am missing some parts
    for the gantry but Lockformer no longer supports this product. I have already had a few parts made for it and can get the rest made but I need a service manual and parts list
    with diagram if possible. I am willing to pay if anyone would care to make me a copy of theirs.

Thanks

Brian Padgett
    Greenwood, SC

Re: Refurbishing a Lockformer Vulcan 2000 - Need manuals & parts diagram

Quote Originally Posted by bhpadgett View Post
    Hi Guys,

I recently bought a Lockformer Vulcan 2000 Plasma table. I sent it out for blasting and powder coating. I am in the process of reassembling it now. I am missing some parts
    for the gantry but Lockformer no longer supports this product. I have already had a few parts made for it and can get the rest made but I need a service manual and parts list
    with diagram if possible. I am willing to pay if anyone would care to make me a copy of theirs.

Thanks

Brian Padgett
    Greenwood, SC
    Have you been able to find the manuals you were looking for? I have this machine and the manuals, diagrams, etc for it. Let me know if you still need them.

Quote Originally Posted by bhpadgett View Post
    Hi Guys,

Thanks

Brian Padgett
    Greenwood, SC
    I could use this also. Trying to figure out bad checksum error when booting the machine. Might need to be re-flashed.

Quote Originally Posted by docholidave View Post
    Have you been able to find the manuals you were looking for? I have this machine and the manuals, diagrams, etc for it. Let me know if you still need them.
    Hi Dave. Do you still have your documentation for the Vulcan 2000. I am trying to revive a 2100 and am afraid I have to scrap the electronics.

Hallo ,

i need diagram if possible for Lockformer Vulcan 2000nt,Can not setup the machine.to many parameters.No errors when starting.Serial port is stoped working .And can not cut manualy on the machine .

Quote Originally Posted by docholidave View Post
    I need a manual for this machine (Lockformer NT 2000). Do You still have any? If so, please write me. Thanks.