585,975 active members*
4,412 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > ArtCam Pro > Program for gift boxes & souvenir work laser engraving machine

Program for gift boxes & souvenir work laser engraving machine

I am new bee in laser engraving, I want to use application with laser engraving machine. I am working in making gift boxes and souvenirs. please suggest any software that is good and easy to learn. I want application that has many features and I can expand in it.

Please suggest.

wklaserliu Guest
    Tom,

we are leading manufacturer of laser cutting machines since 2004 we use laser-cut 5.3 software on our machine and 6565 control card , hope to help you with some knowledgeable :

[email protected]

Quiven

I need a little more information about your laser machine. I would not recommend ArtCam for your laser machine. What type of controller does it have? There is a program called PHcad that is used with a lot of laser machines. The advantage of PHcad is that you can make your designs in AutoCad or CorelDraw and import it into PHcad and send to your laser machine. I have 3 laser machines and have found this the easiest way.

NOTE ArtCam is used with CN machines which are 3D machines. Lasers are mainly 2D machines. 3D is possible for a laser machine but not recommended.

You can PM me if you need more information.