585,715 active members*
3,927 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > DNC Problems and Solutions > Mori-Seiki SL-0 / Yasnac LX1 Alarm Code 332 Help!?!

Mori-Seiki SL-0 / Yasnac LX1 Alarm Code 332 Help!?!

Hi,

I am a new student learning CNC programming/machining. I am working with a Mori-Seiki SL-0 with the Yasnac LX1 controller. When I first powered it up, everything worked fine with no alarm codes. But the past two or three times I turn it on, it displays a Alarm Code 332 (Fuse Blown Z) and also Alarm Code 280 (Machine Unready). I called Yasnac and they told me to remove the servo board to see if the fuse LED is on (which it is). I then left the board unplugged and untouched for about a week. Then I came back and plugged it back it back in and the machine worked again with no alarm codes. But now when I turn the machine on, I get the same two alarm codes (332 and 280).

The voltage I am running the machine at is from 208v~214v. It has two buck type step down transformers.

Anybody have any idea what is going on?

Thank you for any help that you can provide.

Larry
    Just learning how to program CNC machines...it's pretty fun....until you crash :-(

can anybody help me?
    Just learning how to program CNC machines...it's pretty fun....until you crash :-(

Did you find the fuse phisically?
    take it out.! and chech with meter, continuity you will find it is good (closed)
    But I think you have a False contact on fuse base, it must have a pair of blue wires to send alarm status to the control, if fuse is good, then you can jumper wires and get rid of the alarm.
    Hope it works
    Robby

Hi Larrylsr,
    Your problem is on the control card of the servopack.
    If you are still having a problem let me know...
    I can help you.
    [email protected]