585,676 active members*
3,978 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > I started a Glossary of Terms, BUT?

Cool I started a Glossary of Terms, BUT?

Not sure what motivated me, but I started to compile a list of terms and definitions related to CNC-Zone, but I do recall someone posting about it a few months ago!

Now that I am up to the letter F, the "MS-Excel File" list is getting very large!
    Something in my head made me think of how it's going to be used on the Zone, so what is the most characters I can upload (paste) into one thread?
    Or should it be converted to HTML for enhanced formatting?

Any Ideas on how it can be installed in to the CNC-Zone, so all the new-bees can benifit from it?

Also, it should be reviewed to ensure it is indeed relivant and helpfull, not to mention spkelling errors!

------------------------------------------------------
    aluminum - Aluminum is a lightweight, silver-white, metallic element that makes up approximately 7 percent of the Earth's crust. Aluminum is mined in the form of bauxite ore where it exists primarily in combination with oxygen as alumina. Aluminum is used in a variety of ways, but perhaps most familiarly in the manufacture of soft drink cans.
    ------------------------------------------------------

Also, there is no formatting of the text within these Post windows, everything is in pure ASCII text format!

Eric
    www.widgitmaster.com
    It's not what you take away, it's what you are left with that counts!

Sounds cool I would like to see it, not sure how you can upload it but I will read it over and see if theres anything I can add