Ive got a 94 vintage Cincinnati Sabre 750 850SX. Today i was rigid tapping some 1/4 20 holes in steel and keeping an eye on the op and on the next to last hole the tap popped. The tap had cleared the hole where it broke off and was maybe a little less than Z for the next position move so it happened after the tap broke. I hit feed hold and got a spindle error. 16541. In the manual it says to power down wait a few moments and restart. I still get the error after that. On the fanuc spindle drive LED panel i get an AL 12, spindle overload. I checked the three fuses on the green board and they are ok. The fanuc drive seems to boot ok from the status lights but as soon as it gets a rotation command ie orientation or M3 it errors. Prior to the AL 12 error, the display shows "0000". I removed the motor wires and checked and the the motor winding are not shorted. Anyone have the fanuc service manual for this type of drive (A06B-6059-H212 #H594) or the part that pertains to troubleshooting the transistor packs and firing board?