584,805 active members*
5,258 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

license issue

Since updating to the latest version of MadCAM 5, the laptop version of MadCAM seems to think it is an evaluation version and will not let me post process files.

When I try to enter my 4.3 license key, nothing happens. I have re-installed the software with no change in behavior.

What should I do next? I need to get this working as I am on a deadline to produce several tool path files in the next week while out of town.

Thanks,

Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by JerryBradley View Post
    Since updating to the latest version of MadCAM 5, the laptop version of MadCAM seems to think it is an evaluation version and will not let me post process files.

When I try to enter my 4.3 license key, nothing happens. I have re-installed the software with no change in behavior.

What should I do next? I need to get this working as I am on a deadline to produce several tool path files in the next week while out of town.

Thanks,

Jerry
    madCAM 5 beta will run for 60 days with your madCAM 4.3 license key. The trial period will automatically reset on new beta releases. madCAM 5 beta will run in the version that corresponds to the owned license from madCAM 4.3, ie Entry Level, Four-axis or Expert Level.
    If you own a madCAM 4.3 Expert Level key, you will be able to also evaluate madCAM 5.0 beta 5Xtra .