Hi, hope someone can help. I have a strange problem. I setup the latest trial version of mach3 and did the setup for my new cnc router which is connected to a pc via the parallel port. I set the settings as per the manufacturer's provided manual. When I tested the steppers, they moved very slowly; about an inch in a couple of minutes. This went on for a while then I started combing the internet for a resolution. I didn't find one, but went back to the mach3 app and tried the steppers again and they worked fine. Then I closed down my internet browser and tested the motors again; back to slow motion. I tired again to find a solution on the web and could not; went back to mach3, tried the motors again and they worked fine. Then I suspected that having my browser opened seemed to result in the motors working correctly. I tested the theory and that was exactly the case. Now I don't want to have to have my browser open and connect to the Internet every time I want to use my cnc machine, so I am hoping someone here may be able to help. FYI the pc has a wireless card with an antenna; don't know if that has anything to do with it. Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.