585,982 active members*
4,736 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Setting up a Logitech controller with Key Grabber

Hi all,

I picked up a Logitech usb controller that has two analog joysticks, and twelve buttons. I've set up a few buttons with Key Grabber and assigned the left analog stick to x-y and the right to z.

I'd really rather have the right joystick control the mouse pointer on screen. Then I could just use the controller and take the mouse off. Can I do this? What about assigning left and right mouse click to two of my controller buttons?

Would I still need a mouse for when I'm not using Mach? I'm guessing I would, but maybe there's a way around it.

Thanks in advance,
    Scott

I dont think you can on that program, but I know with joy2key you can. My friend uses his logitech controller to controll mouse like that too.

You'll likely find that you wont want your annolog sticks controlling the axes, its really hard to do it good.

I uploaded the joy2key version that I have been using for some time. For a while I actually used it to controll some keyboard shortcuts that were used in mach rather than using keygrabber.

Jon
    Attached Files Attached Files