Hello everyone. Let me start by saying thank you in advance for your help.

I have a MC760 that I desperately need up and running. I was in the middle of running a job my Customer needs right away, when it went down, and I don't have another machine with travels of the 760 to run the parts on, so I'm really stuck.

This was the first time I had run the new revision of these parts, so I was fine tuning the program while running it. I ran 5 parts just fine, and then decided to change a sequench of operations. It was easier for me to make the changes on my pc and then resend the program out to the 760.

So I deleted the program from the 760, went to the pc, made the changes, and resent it to the machine. The computer on the 760 locked up about 1/2 was through the transmission. Nothing would get it to do anything. I tried the reset botton and all. So I turned off the machine, and rebooted. It came back up as it always did, with no alarms or anything.

When I looked at the program to see how much was there, about 1/2 was there as normal, and then there were about 20 lines with just colons, no data. I erased the program, set up for reload, went back to the pc, and resent. Same problem occured, the 760 computer locked up. I turned the control off again, waited, and tried to turn it back on. Now I can't get it to boot. I get it to start, but I only get as far as a 1 second flash of Yasnac mx1 on the screen and it goes right away. The screen that normally come up saying the servo's aren't on never comes up.

I have checked the power supplies and they all seem to be ok. I tried disconnecting each cable going out to the machine, one at a time to see if I could isolate a problem outside the control, and still wasn't able to get the machine to come up.

I'm left thinking it might be something inside the computer, but don't know what to do from here.

Anyone willing to try to help me with this?

Jay