584,330 active members*
6,805 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Plasma, EDM / Waterjet Machines > CNC Plasma / Oxy Fuel Cutting Machines > Help point me in the right direction!! buying cnc plasma table

Help point me in the right direction!! buying cnc plasma table

Hi there I wanna start fabbing up some parts with a cnc plasma. It will be mostly for hobby use so my budget is about $5000 for just a table. I have noticed that there really are not that many options for me I have checked out gearhead cnc and lightning cnc, but there is little info about them and there seems to be some complaints regarding lightning cnc. What do you guys suggest? There seems to be some pretty nice DIY machines on here, is there someone on this forum who builds them and sells them? thanks

Hi,dear friend.
    This is linda from China,our company is specialized producing high quality table plasma cutter.
    Could you tell me the worktable size you need and the thickness you want to cut metal?I will suggest you the suitable machine with competitive price.

By the way,my email address is [email protected] kindly tell me your email address I will send more machine information.

Best regards

linda

Hi This is Andy from China. Before you choose a machine, you have to consider the materail you want to cut?what is the max thickness of the material which you want to cut?We produce plasma cutting machine, and we use Thermal Dynamics power for this machine.And i have been engineer for three years, if you tell me more details , i think i can give you more suggestions.

Take a look at - CNC Plasma system by Arclight Dynamics and PlasmaCAM Cutting Systems and Precision Plasma LLC for good quality American made cnc plasma machines .

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by jroctpb View Post
    Hi there I wanna start fabbing up some parts with a cnc plasma. It will be mostly for hobby use so my budget is about $5000 for just a table. I have noticed that there really are not that many options for me I have checked out gearhead cnc and lightning cnc, but there is little info about them and there seems to be some complaints regarding lightning cnc. What do you guys suggest? There seems to be some pretty nice DIY machines on here, is there someone on this forum who builds them and sells them? thanks

Once someone has one of these machines built; how does a person find work for it?

Re: Help point me in the right direction!! buying cnc plasma table

At Hornet Cutting Systems, we offer a wide range of CNC cutting tables. With different sizes, styles, and specifications, we have the ideal equipment to meet your needs. To check out our CNC cutting tables, visit our website at https://hornetcs.com/cnc-cutting-tables/.

If you have any further questions, please contact us at 1-844-209-5552. We'd be happy to help find the right equipment for you.