584,842 active members*
4,421 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Hobby Projects > Hobby Discussion > who have KJ-66 Turbibe part plan

who have KJ-66 Turbibe part plan

hallo !!!i am a newbie
    before i was buy a KJ-66 plan but i saw the turbine this part is not had machining plan ,only have tubrine simple size ,not have vane size and other size :frown:
    who have this part thank for all

hi, i had the plans, do you are intrested in building so far?, i am building a cnc machine, but i dont know whow to draw something in 3d and transalte it in g-code, if you techme i will send you the completes plans, becouse the plans that are typicall easy to find are incomplete, i had the full technical plans of each pice with the description of recomended material for each pice, sory my inglish i speak spanish :P

i have.. i also have a plan for turbo prop, do you have the plan for the airplane for jet engine.. it will be a good trade.. how about it..?

ok, mi mail is [email protected], email me an i will respond

I purchased plans on ebay for an RC turbine engine from bob46777 and they are great.

KJ66 Plans

I purchased RC turbine planes on ebay from bob46777 and they are great. I also purchased from masterplans and they are junk.

and the plans that you buy from bob are in autocad 3d or 2d?