584,800 active members*
4,624 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

environment energy

a report revealed by National Geographic says that a base camp up at some mid height is indulged into generating a big amount of environmental waste harming to the natural atmosphere of Mount Everest, in Nepal, to a great deal .... that same environmental misfortune was observed by the Seattle based climber who got so disturbed with the natural havoc that planned a bio gas project to turn that waste into energy... later that waste was carried away by the Sherpa to dump at far located place...

Too bad they can't carry you off to be dumped at a far located place

but we cannot get obsessed with climate change, it is better to change small things everyday than so many in one day

Climate change is not depend on
    Changes in the greenhouse effect, which affects the amount of heat retained by Earth’s atmosphere.
    Variations in the sun’s energy reaching Earth.
    Changes in the reflectivity of Earth’s atmosphere and surface.
    So we can't control it. it's a nature law....

Research has shown that air pollution from fossil fuel used to make clouds and it reflect more on the sun and it may cause problem in weather.Everybody knows that climate change may be one of the greatest threats facing the planet.

Thanks
    smcin.com

Great observation, jakson. I'm impressed with your comprehensive knowledge of the research on cloud formation, albedo, and climate changing.
    Everybody knows that before "fossil fuels" the climate was constant, not changing. Right? It's also well known that fossil fuel used to make clouds....
    Perhaps you'll enlighten those less schooled on clouds by telling us a few fascinating facts, like:
    1. How many clouds does fossil fuel form?
    2. What kinds of clouds are formed?
    3. What altitudes are the clouds formed at?
    .... and the best part...
    4. Which types of clouds at what altitudes reflect heat energy (in the form of wavelengths) which direction, causing a net cooling or net warming?

Apparently everybody doesn't know that climate change may be one of the "greatest threats facing the planet".

By doing simple things at our own home, we can help save our planet. We need not focus too much on bigger sources of pollutions like factories, etc. Start at home. Segregate garbage. Recycle stuffs. Little things will do great wonders.
    For Machinery Relocation, trust only Hanlon & Wright

Quote Originally Posted by daniel28 View Post
    By doing simple things at our own home, we can help save our planet. We need not focus too much on bigger sources of pollutions like factories, etc. Start at home. Segregate garbage. Recycle stuffs. Little things will do great wonders.
    I've been segregating my garbage for years! I also don't use single-pass dog food either. I feed the dog food, then collect the used food, add some bacon drippings, and voila! He thinks it tastes great! I've cut way back on trips to the store, and my dog doesn't realize he's helping save the planet!

Quote Originally Posted by fizzissist View Post
    I've been segregating my garbage for years! I also don't use single-pass dog food either. I feed the dog food, then collect the used food, add some bacon drippings, and voila! He thinks it tastes great! I've cut way back on trips to the store, and my dog doesn't realize he's helping save the planet!
    If "bacon drippings" is not part of the solution, then I don't want to hear about the problem.

Is it OK if I nominate your dog for a Nobel Prize?

A journal linking all aspects of the chemical, physical and biotechnological sciences relating to energy conversion and storage, alternative fuel technologies.

Lightbulb Re: environment energy

Yeah, it's right.

Re: environment energy

yeah, it is good

Lara Guest

environment energy

I hav always felt that it is Genetics over environment: Can chimpanzees do what we can? No, what is the difference? Our Genes.

roosevelt1 Guest

Re: environment energy

Yeah, that is true...