584,857 active members*
4,585 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > Discount/Promo Codes offered by Manufacturers & Part Suppliers
Page 6 of 8 45678

1) Enco 20% off total order 2) Enco June free shipping

Now that I have my new Enco RW100-1527 9x42 Knee Mill in my garage, I reckon I'll share the web code that allowed me to purchase it for a grand total of $2956.76 delivered to my office's shipping dock. The RW prefix from the sale flyer made it free delivery, but I had to disassemble it to get it into my garage and I have a gravel drive, blah, blah, blah. Now I didn't really need this mill, but I would have hated myself the day I did and passed it up at this price.

Actually, this code is good for 20% off your total order of $50 or more. It's also said to good through June 30, 2008. It is: STP58

The free shipping code for June is said to be WBJP8 but I haven't tried it and I don't know if it is for $50 or $200.

Lastly, if anyone tries to use both together, let us know how it goes!

Wouldn't let me combine codes, so i went with free shipping, which saved me a little more. can't complain though, saved a lot!
    Thanks Mike!

Just updating this thread with the latest Enco shipping code.

Free shipping for August 2008
    WB8AGP

$50.00 +

cheers,
    Michael
    www.cncfusion.com CNC kits for Sieg mills and lathes

Same for this one WB8AGR 50+ free shipping

Need codes good for September please.
    WWW.RAIDGEAR.NET - FFC cables, foam headset replacement parts, and other gadgets.

WB8SR Free shipping on orders over $50

Enco free shipping CODE for Oct. 2008 is WB9TP

cheers!
    Michael

and WB9TR - Get Free UPS Shipping* on your Enco order of $50 or more.

anyone have the new one december please?
    WWW.RAIDGEAR.NET - FFC cables, foam headset replacement parts, and other gadgets.

I got one from RockAuto.com. here is the email:

Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:

Using Your Discount Code
    Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total.

Please note: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers.
    The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on February 1, 2009; so don't wait!

ENCO Free Shipping Code - December 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Even BETTER this month - for December the minimum order to get free shipping is $25 instead of $50.

"Happy Holidays! Get Free UPS Shipping* on your order of $25 or more through December 31, 2008! Enter promo code RFS25 on the shopping cart page before you click checkout."

Free Shipping $50 or more PFSN8
    Free Shipping $99 or more GIVEFREE

May as well use these if you're spending enough I guess. Both good until 12/31

Matt

30% Off CNC Software

This weekend only, Dec 6th and 7th, 30% off all CNC and Machine Shop Software titles at www.KentechInc.com.

Purchase any title through the On-Line Store ... use coupon code WS6497 at checkout ... save 30% off your cart total ... even Suites and Studios !!

Info at www.KentechInc.com ...

Does anyone have the Enco shipping code for Jan. 2009?

Enco January 2009 Free Shipping Code.

"Get Free UPS Shipping* on your Enco order of $50 or more. Just place your order at use-enco.com and enter promo code WBJ9R on the shopping cart page before you click checkout, or mention the code to your friendly sales associate when you call 800-USE-ENCO....Hurry, this offer expires January 31, 2009."

Free Enco Shipping for Feb. 2009.

I think this is for web orders only.

"Get Free UPS Shipping* on your Enco order of $25 or more through February 28, 2009." WB9FP for Free UPS Shipping!

Does anyone happen to have a free shipping for MSC direct? Need to order something from them which Enco (same company...) doesn't carry
    Tormach PCNC 1100, SprutCAM, Alibre CAD

Pickup in 'store'

Quote Originally Posted by tikka308 View Post
    Does anyone happen to have a free shipping for MSC direct? Need to order something from them which Enco (same company...) doesn't carry
    You can order from MSC, and pickup at the warehouse... I noticed your sig says 'nyccnc' ... MSC is located in Melville, NY, an hour from manhattan.

I used to work for them (I.T. dept) at the time they were closing up their retail locations and getting much more NON-customer oriented :-( the attitude was 'we only want the big customers, screw the little guys'

They still have a walk up counter, but only for picking up orders. No more stopping and and asking for an item.

Also, if you call Enco, they may be able to sell you what you need anyway.

Pete

Turbo2Pete - thx for the reply! Unfortauntely since I don't own a car, Melville might as well be Molbourne for me No big deal if I have to pay the S&H... Yea, I've heard similar issues re: MSC looking for the big boys only... Wish I lived near one of their retail counters!
    Tormach PCNC 1100, SprutCAM, Alibre CAD

Ah yes, that would pose a problem then! Unfortunately the retail shops are gone. And the 'forget the little guy' attitude just isn't good.... I was working there and couldn't get decent service!

I used to stop in the retail locations to see what's new and browse a bit, usually ended up with something new, saw blades, misc. bits & parts... seems to me they lose by not catering to the public.

On the other hand they have enco, which usually lists better prices to start with! Of course IF they have what you want.

Pete

Page 6 of 8 45678