585,753 active members*
3,911 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > BobCad-Cam > BobCad forums at www.bobcad.com?

BobCad forums at www.bobcad.com?

This might sound REALLY dumb..... I used to be able to go post at CNC Software | CAD/CAM Software by BobCAD-CAM in the forums, but can't for the life of me find any way to log in or to post a new topic? Am I missing something?

The Login button is in a dark grey bar at the very top left of the page. Once you log in, you'll see buttons in the forum for new topic, and in the threads, you'll see a reply edit box.

Luke
    "All I'm trying to find out is the fellow's name on first base" -- Lou Costello

bobcad guy Guest
    does anyone post there?

There's not much traffic there. In the past, it may have been more active, but not so much in the past year or so. This forum is the best place I know of for BobCAD. The users are active, and BobCAD staff reads and posts here pretty often. I don't know what caused the company's forums to dry up, but I guess people decide for themselves what communities they want to hang out in. Hard to tell them to go somewhere that isn't comfortable to them.

Luke
    "All I'm trying to find out is the fellow's name on first base" -- Lou Costello

It was a great forum, with lots of potential. Some didnt like the change. My guess is the kid that was programming the forum doesnt work there anymore and their not staffed with someone that can handles the site. It got over run by spammers and they removed alot of the functionality to try and stop it, and, it went dead.......

Here's one for the ole' gipper!!!! Hip-Hip.................