585,996 active members*
4,222 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > DIY CNC Router Table Machines > CNC Wood Router Project Log > WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle
Page 69 of 91 1959676869707179
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 1805

Re: WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spi

What can I say, your a frequing (sp?) GENIUS!
    Art
    AKA Country Bubba (Older Than Dirt)

Re: WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spi

^^^^ Widgit of all the people I know you have the biggest heart of them all, and the most patience.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Alan!

In case you all have been wondering what I would make with that BIG 2" diameter 90-Deg V-Bit, check these out!

They are all made from 2"x 12" x 40" Yellow Pine lumber carved 3/4" deep! (and no chatter from Big Red !!)
    After cutting, I sand the inside a little, stain the whole front side, then sand the tops of the letters! Then I seal it and varnish them!

That 2" cutter screams to 156 decibels, so my whole neighborhood knows when i use it
    www.widgitmaster.com
    It's not what you take away, it's what you are left with that counts!

Looking good Widgit!

Here is another of the 2nd Amendment plaques I've been working on
    18" diameter, 1" thick Yellow Pine with Golden Pecan stain & Spar varnish!
    www.widgitmaster.com

As alway Amazing work Widgit!

Nice detail in the plaque Widget.

How's this?
    www.widgitmaster.com

Quote Originally Posted by widgitmaster View Post
    How's this?
    Love it! Great work!

I LIKE! You keep doing fantastic work.:cheers:
    Art
    AKA Country Bubba (Older Than Dirt)

Looking great Widget.

Thanks Guys!

My New Baby !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Harley Tri Glide.jpg  
    www.widgitmaster.com

How's this?

Signs are looking good!

Have you been doing any metalworking aside from playing with the router?

Sweet Widget, have fun!
    Russ

Hey Widget;
    Nice Harley! I sold my road king last year since I was no longer riding it. The first morning I went into the garage and it was missing, I felt like I'd lost a child! In the dayz, we used to ride the mountains (lake lure and chimney rock) every weekend but life got in the way. Enjoy and be careful. There are a hell of a lot of people on the road that think they own it and pay no attention to bikers!
    Oh yeah, nice work on the signs but that is just par for the course when your work is concerned.
    Have a great weekend.
    Bill
    billyjack
    Helicopter def. = Bunch of spare parts flying in close formation! USAF 1974 ;>)

Quote Originally Posted by bill south View Post
    Hey Widget;
    Nice Harley! I sold my road king last year since I was no longer riding it. The first morning I went into the garage and it was missing, I felt like I'd lost a child! In the dayz, we used to ride the mountains (lake lure and chimney rock) every weekend but life got in the way. Enjoy and be careful. There are a hell of a lot of people on the road that think they own it and pay no attention to bikers!
    Oh yeah, nice work on the signs but that is just par for the course when your work is concerned.
    Have a great weekend.
    Bill
    It's a Harley, I thought it was a road engraver.
    Don't fall of it.

Paul

Thanks Guys!
    I love my Trike :cheers:

Last month, I made a custom display stand for Rolling Thunder, its 36" tall, 16" wide and 1 1/2" thick yellow pine!
    One side has their logo, the other has their history! When finished, i stained, sealed, and varnished all surfaces!
    Then I painted the logo and stars on the front with Gold-Leaf paint! (time consuming)
    This was donated to them for use at all their events!

Oh yeah, I'm a member of Rolling Thunder too!
    www.widgitmaster.com

Quote Originally Posted by rustamd View Post
    Signs are looking good!

Have you been doing any metalworking aside from playing with the router?
    Hello Russ!
    No, when I built BIG RED, I hurt my back lifting all the steel beams, it has been months of chiropractor visits to fix it!
    My back is now much better, and I have been thinking of new projects to build!
    Funny thing is my entire shop is covered in sawdust (chair)

Widgit
    www.widgitmaster.com

Hello Russ!
    No, when I built BIG RED, I hurt my back lifting all the steel beams, it has been months of chiropractor visits to fix it!

Widgit
    Well... Time to vacuum it up

Hello Russ!

Widgit
    Also, glad your back is better.

I still have yet to have time to finish the mini "kit" that I got from you, made few parts, and then actual orders started coming in... that was good few years ago.., been busy machining since.

Page 69 of 91 1959676869707179