585,781 active members*
3,987 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Employment Opportunity / RFQ (Request for Quote). > Employment Opportunity > Solidworks, Camworks, Autocad, And Full Cnc Machining Available.

Lightbulb Solidworks, Camworks, Autocad, And Full Cnc Machining Available.

My name is Chris Spencer, I am a CNC machinist and a CAD/CAD engineer for a company called SFI www.sfiinc.com who makes parts for the military, aerospace, and medical industries. A friend and I have a side buisness called Native Racing we specialize in machining RC car parts, control arms, engine mounts, chassis, and other things. Our website is www.remotecontrolhobby.com I would be more than happy to machine your parts for a low low cost. Lately we have been machining the same parts over and over so it would be great to get a new part going. We have been around for about 5 years now. If you are interested I can design your parts in either AutoCad or Solidworks along with CamWorks, also I can send you a stress point analysis of your parts if you are interested. We have 3 cnc mills: Milltronics MB18, RW20, VM24, and a Mazak cnc lathe. Our shop also includes 2 cnc punch presses, 5 Acurpress bending brakes, Hardware inserters, Various welders including a robotic welder, and many more machines. We also have in house painting and silkscreening. If you would please contact me at [email protected] or feel free to call me at 407-765-9007, I'll be able to give you more information, price quotes, or answer any questions.
    Thanks,
    Chris Spencer

I have a Cast Iron Cross slide table (Chinese grade), It may need to have the dove tails squared up. I am not sure yet. If this is the case, what kinds of tolerances can hold and how much do you charge. The envelope of the table is roughly 6"x2"x18".

Thans,
    Joe.

I am needing machine controllers for CAMWorks:
    a) Cincinnati Acramatic 850Sx Vertical CNC-MILL machine
    b) HMT Sinumerik 810T CNC-Turn Machine

Could you help me to find them?

Are you familiar with 5 axis work, in Camworks?

Matt

CNC Lathe

Hi i own a CNC Lathe LB9 - W and i was wondering what program i would use to send parts from solid works to it. Any help is appreciated thank you.