584,850 active members*
4,426 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

pic of my cooler

ok here is a pic of my cooler lowered down its def factory you can see where it bolts too,just no fill or tank??, also a pic of right side and pic of pendent with no mpg sorry its a bit dirty im cleaning the chips out
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PICT0001.JPG   PICT0002.JPG   PICT0003.JPG  

i have all the covers off so it looks bad but it a very clean mech

Looks like the earlier Fadals are quite different before they came with the full enclosures. I believe there are a couple other Fadal owners/users here that are familiar with the early VMC40. If you don't get a response here try looking through other Fadal threads and PM someone who knows about the machine.

Chris

What year is your machine??

Mine is an 85

1986, but i referbished it when i got it a year ago,got my screws re ground and ajsed gibs and replaed thrust bearings for the screws and im going to due a controller upgrade pretty quick i bought two systems ,camsoft and creative evelutions, the creative one i took of a taurs mill that was damaged by a fork lift its a retro fit system it cost 35k 2 yrs ago, and camsoft is a well every one knows about camsoft, not sure witch one to put on?

Sound like we are in the same situation.. What control and i it cheaper just to do a complete retrofit with a new control that will save all kinds of money and have all the memory.. I looking to do tthe complete upgrade for 10K..

yep

the pc based one are faster and unlimited mem plus no dnc,just use a thum drive to tranfer a file,im leaning tord camsoft cuz i can write the tool changer program my self vs creative you have to program a plc i dont know how to due that even thought creative is the fast and most powerfull controller on the market, i can hook it up with out a tool changer and just have it home and stop for a manule tool change, ??? or just pay the 2k for some one to program the plc?? would you be intrested in ether system??

ether way , in the end ill have a fadal that will out perfome a new one for half the price!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisw765
    the pc based one are faster and unlimited mem plus no dnc,just use a thum drive to tranfer a file,im leaning tord camsoft cuz i can write the tool changer program my self vs creative you have to program a plc i dont know how to due that even thought creative is the fast and most powerfull controller on the market, i can hook it up with out a tool changer and just have it home and stop for a manule tool change, ??? or just pay the 2k for some one to program the plc?? would you be intrested in ether system??

What do you mean by Interested in either sysyem??

well i can only use one so ill be selling the other,just wanted to see if you would be intrested?

cHECK YOU pm FOLDER..