585,722 active members*
4,110 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > General Off Topic Discussions > manufacturer of laser engraving,laser cutting and laser marking machine

manufacturer of laser engraving,laser cutting and laser marking machine

Jinan Spc Laser Co., Ltd. lies in Jinan City, which is famous for its spring. We are a modern enterprise in combination of the research, production and sale of optics, mechanics and electronics. At present, we have a first-class research and development center, a professional production base and lots of employees with plenty of experience. Our company has established long and stable relationships with many famous universities and science and technology institutes in Shanghai and Beijing, so our products are always in the first class in this field to meet requirements of customers.

We have solid economic and technological strength. Our products are sold to tens of countries all over the world, such as America, the UK, Romania, the Netherlands, Thailand, Poland and so on. Our company gains wide support and praise from our clients for high quality and good after-sale service.

On the basis of internationally advanced CNC technology, our company has developed laser engraving machine, laser cutting machine and marking machine, which are mainly based on CO2 laser. They are widely used in stamp industry, plate marking industry, handicraft industry, garment industry, leather industry, embroidery industry, advertisement industry, electronic industry, medical equipment industry, hardware tool industry and so on.

Our principle: Good quality is the life of our company; New technology is the basis of our development; Innovation is the key to our progress and good after-sale service gains wide markets for us.

Re: manufacturer of laser engraving,laser cutting and laser marking machine

thanx to read this article.
    we are aslo a professional laser machine seller in china.I dont know If you still need this products in 2017,if yes,can contact me.My contact are as follows:Tel:13125035664(same with whatsapp).Skype:XU Gloria.Email:[email protected].I still got lots of documents and materials on laser machine.we can exchange this for more discussion.