Hi community, I started thread Quantum 210 x 400 to CNC and uploaded couple of videos and that is it, end of story. I bought Emco Turn 220 P and new story begins. I will make lot of videos about that machine. Now I need help how to clean some parts from rust, I tried mechanically to remove rust from spindle and some other parts like bed ways (I guess it is called like that) , tried to clean with WD 40 , diesel fuel , different kind of hand brushes (steel and brass ). I bought rust convertor but it is used for metal panels before painting as I conclude during talk with some people, it is some kind of acid, so I will post some pictures and I am wondering is it good idea to bring rust convertor on parts like spindle (on places where is rust). I got advice to try break fluid on some rust parts and I really tried that and will see results tomorrow. So, is it better to leave it little rusty as it is, or put some rust convertor or is there any other product or procedure which can be applied. Sorry guys if I write funny I am from Croatia. Anyway I will appreciate any advice.

spindle

I will be using electronics and steppers from thread about Quantum lathe.
:cheers: