584,871 active members*
5,427 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > DIY CNC Router Table Machines > Anyone know where to get this exact type of servo motor?

Anyone know where to get this exact type of servo motor?

Found elsewhere in this forum.....

The servo motors are 36VDC 430 oz/in peak. The peak amps is rated at 20. I just get a 36VDC 10-15 AMP power supply to run them. The encoder is 250 CPR which will translate to 5000 PPR when connected to a G320 drive. They will produce 1700 RPM and this is why I run them at a 2:1 ratio.
    The size of the motors are 2.26 dia X 6.2 long including encoder. The staft is 1/4" dia as sticks out .750 long.
    They are clasified as Nema 23 size. They don't have mounting brackets with them, they only have 4 6-32 hole on 1.531 B.C.

Anyone know where to get these?

Hey Coupe
    How are you getting 5000 ppr out of a 250 quad encoder with a g320. I replaced my 250's with a 500's just to get some resolution. Sounds like I wasted some $$$$. Are you in South Carolina???
    Just curious!
    billyjack
    :cheers:
    billyjack
    Helicopter def. = Bunch of spare parts flying in close formation! USAF 1974 ;>)

Ok, I finally found a place that has them.
    http://www.seanet.com/%7Edmauch/

I am just starting on this project and seen the stuff in my last post on this board and wanted the motors that it mentioned. So I do not yet get that kind of resolution because I am still building.

Thanks all!