584,861 active members*
4,883 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAD Software > Autodesk > Inventor HSM Express – the Free CAM Solution for Inventor users – Beta Invitation
    AnthonyGraves Guest

Inventor HSM Express – the Free CAM Solution for Inventor users – Beta Invitation

Inventor HSM Express – the Free CAM Solution for Inventor users – Beta Invitation

Next week the Autodesk CAM Team will launch the official Public Beta of Inventor HSM Express, a free 2-1/2 Axis CAM solution for Inventor users.

Powered by HSMWorks CAM technology, Inventor HSM Express has all the capabilities of HSMXpress – the Free CAM Solution for SolidWorks and is seamlessly integrated inside the design environment of Autodesk Inventor. This integration allows Inventor users to take advantage of workflow and tools they are used to when programming CNC toolpaths for their 2.5D machining projects.

If you are an experienced Inventor user we could really use your help. Our goal is to have a CAM solution so tightly integrated with Inventor that you don’t perceive any difference when switching between the modeling environment and the CAM environment. Your feedback is crucial in helping us achieve this goal. And, for those of you with CNC programming experience, we would love to hear your first impressions in working with our new CAM tools.

For those of you who would like to participate in our Beta but don’t have Inventor you may download a 30-day trial here:

Inventor 2014 | Download Free 3D CAD Software Trial | Autodesk

To participate in the Inventor HSM Express Beta and watch a quick preview of Inventor HSM Express, simply click on the link below:

https://beta.autodesk.com/callout/?c...2F1A24CC7EEFA8

On behalf of the entire Autodesk CAM Team,

Anthony Graves
    Product Manager, CAM
    Autodesk Inc.

Will this work with Inventor LT?

Re: Inventor HSM Express – the Free CAM Solution for Inventor users – Beta Invitation

I would love to know which post processor I need to pick in HSM for a TechnoCNC Patriot Router.

I also have some questions about the HSM plug in.

Can you advise me?