585,763 active members*
4,152 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Integration of FANUC CNC with FANUC Robot - Peripherial IOs

Integration of FANUC CNC with FANUC Robot - Peripherial IOs

Hi All,

I have some issues with integration of FANUC CNC and FANUC robot. The system consists of the following:
    NC controller - A16B-3200-0190/06B;
    Three Peripheral IO boards - A16B-2200-0660/07B;
    Robot controller - LRMATE 100.

The robot receives UOP IOs from the peripheral IO boards through IO-Link bus. The NC is the master of the IO-Link bus. The IO-Link electrical diagram is attached herewith.
    I'm looking for a possibility to control two inputs to the robot - *HOLD input and START input. These two inputs are allocated in Rack 1, Slot 1, Start Point 1 of the robot, while in the NC they allocated to outputs Y36.0 (for *HOLD input) and Y36.2 (for START input) according to ladder diagram of the PMC.

My question is how I can find a physical connection of these IOs (*HOLD and START) on the IO board once having had its allocation in the robot and in the NC. As you can see on the electrical diagram, they are allocated beyond the address range reflected on the diagram, i.e. I cannot base on the electrical diagram in order to find the IOs.

Another question is how I can enable FORCE function in STATUS screen of PMC. I've enabled Parameter Write Options (Settings screen), Programmer Enable as well as RAM Write Enable, however that did not help to enable the FORCE function. I wondered if there is a hardware or any other option to enable the FORCE function.

Thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Document.pdf