584,861 active members*
4,904 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Okuma > Okuma mb-56va, system osp-200m, alarm problem

Okuma mb-56va, system osp-200m, alarm problem

please anyone can help me with the okuma machining center mb-56va, it is using the osp-200m system and it is a used machine, today after we power on this machine for the first time service, there are a lot of alarm, from 4702 to 4776.
    There are so many alarms happening together, i think they must relate to one problem.
    Does anyone have any idea to clear all those alarm.

Hi There,

I guess you dont have access to the alarm books? I'll try remember to take a look tomorrow for you if no one can help out.

Cheers,

-Glen

Thank you very much man, i will be waiting for your answer.

try pressing the soft i key, on board alarm book

I have an alarm book, but there are so many alarms happened together, i think they are caused by one important problem, i just couldn't get it after check through the book. Do you have any idea. This machine was bought as a used machine, and this is the first time test run, is there any possibility that the machine was not power on properly and how should we correct it.

not sure for 100% but location sensor could be installed on OSP200.
    look for most significant alarm, that's alarm group "P", next is alarm group "A". try to catch the very first alarm. What do you get when press "i" key?

Only way to know is to have the alarms. All of them.
    There may be a magic silver bullet that covers them all, but my bet is there are several small things causing groups of alarms.
    For example, 4702 by my p200m manual says hydraulic oil temp high, while 4776 says operate prohibit state. You could check your hydraulic temp sensor and wiring, but if there's a bunch of alarms it may be a wire bundle. You aren't giving much to go on to help you.

I believe that there is a magic silver bullet. It looks like your date ran out. G0 to the service area and either fix your calendar date or reset the service due dates. Good luck.