586,013 active members*
3,912 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Sangmutan BLDC Motor and Driver

Hello,

I'm new here even if I'm a member since long time.
    In the 2010 I have got a milling machine with a BLDC motor and to be precise it's the Shenzhen Sangmutan motor kit (2200W, 220VAC). As soon as I got it, I tried the machine and everything worked perfect.
    Unfortunately (many reason) I couldn't use the machine so far. Few days ago I've had time to run it again but the DC driver doesn't work.

I emailed to Mr Zhang of Sangmutan company (who was used to write here) but I've not received any answer yet. Right now I've red in the forum that Sangmutan company is closed since long time.

I've seen that much people here had to do with the Sangmutan kits so I'd like to know if somebody has any idea about other companies which could sale these kits.

I've found Shenzhen Hipool BLDC motor| Motor|Brushless dc motor| DC motor|ShenZhen Hipool Motor Co.,LTD. Are they the same company? Having a look at their web site it appear they have the same product that Zhang advertised.

Any advice would be appreciated.
    Thank you very much.
    Ciao Gian...

Hello,

I was able to contact Mr. Zhang and I've fixed the problem I had with the driver.
    I've to say Mr Zhang has been very patient and nice to give me all support I needed.
    I didn't buy the kit direct from Sangmutan, but it was built in the milling machine which I bought in Germany (and which was made in China).
    Zhang (who works for Hipool Motor) sent me the new electronic parts and now the motor works very well and the milling machine as well.
    I've to say I've been very pleased with him.

Ciao Gian...