585,956 active members*
4,623 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > Want To Buy...Need help! > Need your help & opinion about laser machine

Need your help & opinion about laser machine

Hye, I`m new in these bussiness and I`m going to buy a desktop laser/engraver machine.
    Here in Spain they demand me 24,000 € for a little equipment. It`s the same equipment I`m eable to bye direct from China at the same equipment that LASERPRO UK offers me here but only for +- 1000€.

As there is a lot of comment of all types in the web, can any one help me with information about buying a laser direct from China?

Thanks
    Horace

Thanks god no one answer me back, thougt these was a forum for humans (probably only machines are conected), were help has given from does more veteran to the novice people like me that need some knoledge.

Horace

wklaserliu Guest
    hi Horace

i Quivem from G.WEIKE laser, leading manufactuer from North China,dear which model you buy, like mini-laser LG5040,LG5030,LG3040,Dear please check our web linkfor news :Laser engraving machines-Products-Laser engraving machine|Laser cutting machine|CNC router-G.Weike Laser

dear ,our mini laser engrver from 1000 to 3000USD , not know which model you are interested in ?

for more news we could talk directly"
    my skype:wkquivenemail: [email protected]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]201052 [ATTACH=CONFIG]201056

Quote Originally Posted by hjacksonv View Post
    Thanks god no one answer me back, thougt these was a forum for humans (probably only machines are conected), were help has given from does more veteran to the novice people like me that need some knoledge.

Horace
    Hello Horace

This is R9000 Forum Machine responding to your query.

Do you like to pay good money for a shoddy pile of parts covered in rust?
    Do you like having zero after sales support?
    Do you like having to teach yourself how to work around terrible software?
    Do you want to spend weeks trying to get a machine to work at all after it was promised to be "tested for 72 hours"?

If so, buy from China. Local folks are charging more because they are dealing with all the crazy things from China, they are giving you support, they speak your language, they care about their reputation. These things are not free and as soon as you buy direct from China you will understand why they are charging more.

Happy Lasing
    R9000

Not true.
    I have purchased 3 laser machines from China and am very happy with them. I agree that the workmanship is shoddy at best, I can buy 10 laser machines from China compared to one here. As long as you can do a little mechanical work to tighten everything up from shipping you should be fine.

As far as that goes, buy 3 from China if you want and you will have 2 complete sets of spare parts.

I could of never justified buying a machine from here.

Quote Originally Posted by hjacksonv View Post
    Hye, I`m new in these bussiness and I`m going to buy a desktop laser/engraver machine.
    Here in Spain they demand me 24,000 € for a little equipment. It`s the same equipment I`m eable to bye direct from China at the same equipment that LASERPRO UK offers me here but only for +- 1000€.

As there is a lot of comment of all types in the web, can any one help me with information about buying a laser direct from China?

Thanks
    Horace
    Hello, before you are buying the product, you should find the professional supplier. Try to publish your demand in the good website such as whatyouwant.cn , alibaba.com and so on. These platforms are many suppliers. Maybe help you.