586,005 active members*
5,111 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: CL 20A

CL 20A

I have a CL20A with 16T . for some reason my machine dose not detect memory card, so to change the s ram i wrote down all the data and changed the card. while writing down i dint no that there is data in side pmc dat. when i put back everything i have it is giving a alarm as specific parameters are cleared. so i need this to run the machine. PMC>DATA>Gdata

some one pleas help

There is also keep relays, timers and counters in that side. Gdata will only help somewhat. You will need the others as well. I don't have that data, since that machine was before we all had laptops to back up machines during install. Mori did send a hard copy with every machine in the electrical cabinet door.

i even have the timer counter and the keeprealy also . in data alos i have the group details Attachment 195634but i dint no that there is more data when i press the soft key GData. all i need is parameters in pmc>data>gdata Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0016.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	81.6 KB 
ID:	195636Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0016.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	81.6 KB 
ID:	195636

Ok, then. I do believe a cl15 or 25 with the 16/18 should work for those. If you have the ladder manual, default data is in the back. You will probably need to do a custom button-95-input to put them in as the ladder numbers.

the only have a copy of the electrical Manuel. any way ill recheck once more. thank you for the tip