Below are some pictures of the machine that I have built.Not much of anything to look at since this is my prototype and had to do many modifications to it to work out all of the play issues that I had.About 2 years ago I purchased a set of plans that was for a small cnc machine.Well from there my passion for cnc machining grew.I was a trim carpenter for 10 years prior before my introduction into cnc.After that I built my first machine and then got everything working right.I then started envisioning the things that were possible with this machine and realized I needed a bigger machine.It was then that I decided to come up with and design and build my next machine.I then used the same equipment on the small machine to build the bigger machine which was a 4ft by 4ft machine after playing around with that for awhile I then knew I need a machine that could cut full sheets of plywood but I was limited for space.That's when I came up with this design where I can load the plywood from the side after months of tweaking and playing around with toolpaths I finally built a stable machine that rapids at 1000 ipm and I can cabinets at 400ipm probably can cut faster but comfortable where I am at now.I do some cabinet work from time to time including furniture but mainly cut letters for stores all over the place.I use aspire as my software love it alot.This machine runs 6 to 8 hours everyday and cuts flawless.I run through a sheet of wood every 30 min with no problems.I am currently designing my second machine on the software now that will be even better than this one that this machine is going to cut for me.I will post pictures of the new machine as it is completed.