586,005 active members*
5,299 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Laser Engraving and Cutting Machines > Commercial Laser > G.Weike Laser > WEIKE Laser PLEASE HELP!! I need to find an MPC03LV Card

Thumbs up WEIKE Laser PLEASE HELP!! I need to find an MPC03LV Card

PLEASE HELP!! I need to find an MPC03LV Card for my Laser.

Someone must have one somewhere?

I was told by WEIKE who sold me my LG900 Laser that the card was no longer available
    and that I had to buy the MPC6525 so I did..
    Over $500.00 US once shippings added etc.
    You get the controller, new control pad, cables.. new dongle new software

What a nightmare and another total waste of money.
    First I was told all I needed was a Y axis Card so I bought it.. It was not the problem .. more money wasted.
    Now the controller card..

We cannot install it (I've had an engineer here for two days.. this is getting CRAZY expensive!)
    The wiring schematics they give you are very unclear...
    There are NO schematics for the MPC6525 controller so what they give you are the schematics for the MPC6515 and tell you
    the wiring is the same???
    There are NO videos available for installation and NO instructions offered..

Even LEETRO the cards manufacturer has ZERO info on the MPC6525 Card..
    They just reference the MPC6515/MPC6525 as one and give you the board outlay of the 6515..
    They jump from the MC6515 to the MPC6535 with NO mention of the MPC6525 as a seperate controller
    ... amazing..

Now WEIKE is telling me the the MPC6525 controller is very hard to install and they now offer to sell me a WHOLE wired system for
    another $1100.00 US PLUS shipping... Why didn't they say this in the first place..?????

I need to find an MPC03LV card.. Someone must have one somewhere? Such a simple thing to just switch the card.

Can ANYONE on here tell me where I can find an MPC03LV card.....
    I would certainly appreciate it..

Thanks
    David

Heya Dave,

Panic maybe averted

Just spoke to the UK's biggest supplier of leetro based machines. He will have an MPC03 card available from an upgrade in a week to 10 days however he did say that the 6525/6515 CAN be put in with a bit of fiddling.(they have a 6090 with the same upgrade installed),I'm just waiting on instructions and will pass them on via the email you sent

cheers

Dave

Hi David
    Thank you so much for your efforts.
    If they would be willing to speak to my engineer via SKYPE that
    would be awesome.. or if not ANY guidance they could give us would be greatly appreciated.
    David

I should have a set of instructions for the weekend I can mail over that somebody is doing for me

From my understanding it's not even engineer level stuff, just basic follow the wire kind of thing.

cheers

Dave

David
    That would be wonderful..
    This has been driving me crazy and $ BROKE $
    Thank you so much!!!!!!
    David

Sorry to hear that. Who is the sales? Maybe you can discuss with her to return back the parts you don't need.. Our aftersales service is good, while some times it does happen that we have some mistakes in work, because some laser problems really strange and difficult, i think communication is important.
    G.Weike Laser
    [email protected] [email protected] skype:melody.gweike

Quote Originally Posted by Gweikelasers View Post
    Sorry to hear that. Who is the sales? Maybe you can discuss with her to return back the parts you don't need.. Our aftersales service is good, while some times it does happen that we have some mistakes in work, because some laser problems really strange and difficult, i think communication is important.
    Would you please suggest me a sales person with good after sales service and support?

Thanks, Ichan.

I have also found that the MPC03LV board is no longer made. The best bet is to find a Chinese laser company thefts till has a board in stock. I called about this problem and found 3 out of 7 vendors do have the card available... Ready to ship that day.

I have also done the upgrade from MPC03LV to the 6515 USB controller card. I am VERY happy to be using the new USB based controller. I would love to see the schematics that they send to you. I ended up drawing my own new schematics for the 6515 controller.

Contact name:July
    [email protected]

This was my best resource for the part.

Ray Scott
    Rabbit Laser USA