Hello all,
I am having a problem with Cimatron E 10.0 (x64). I recently got a powerfull workstation to work with, but I'm having a problem with cimatron that is really strange for this pc configuration.
When I have to select multiple contours alltogether(e.g. when making grooves into a piece) in NC, I get a very long loading time, with the Windows wait logo appearing, before I can have the selection created.
I really am troubled with this outcome because I have never had this kind of extended freeze when selecting contours, even on my older PC.
I attach a picture to understand exactly which step of the selection is getting forever to load. It's when you open the selection for chenges/editing/unselections etc.

PC Config: CPU: INTEL XEON E5-1660 /MoBo: Super Micro X9SRA /RAM: 4x HYNIX HMT31GR7CFR4C-PBT3 /GPU: NVIDIA Quadro K4000 /HD for OS & Cimatron program components: OCZ RevoDrive 3 240 GB /OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64
I have tried to mess around with GPU's options, but with no luck. My drivers are the latest 326.84
Any help would be great, thanks.