585,760 active members*
3,849 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Electronics > Servo Motors / Drives > What connector on Kollmorgen?

What connector on Kollmorgen?

have a kollmorgen akm41h-bkcnr-00 servo motor and I can not find out what the mating connectors for this would be. I have spent the better part of the afternoon looking all over the web and at kollmorgen's documentation and danged if I can find it. All their stuff says is Two IP65 connectors size 1.0, angular, rotatable.

....no, I don't want to go to my local dealer and blow several hundred on pre-made cables. I will cut off the connectors and put my own on if I have to.

Thanks for your help!
    Dan

they are interconnect brand (google finds it but be very careful of exact pin orientation - they can look identical but do come with different key locations; this is why we keep em in stock so we don't get wrong ones. email me this morning (reminder my email address is at bottom of this message) if you want and I will send u full part no and sources.

btw, you can now buy premade cables for well under $100 each! connectors will prob cost $ 35each or so.