585,660 active members*
3,065 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

CNC milling of ABS plastic cases

I will initially supply 5 to 10 pieces of a two-part ABS plastic case (top and bottom). There are 3 rectangular cutouts and 4 holes overall. Future orders will likely be 15 to 25 pcs at a time.

EDIT: I prefer quotes from folks that have CAD software and computer controlled milling/routing capability. I am not confident in manually milling these cases as the labour would increase the per-piece price.

EDIT: These are OKW INDUSTRIES A9052209. They are injection molded cases. I need the holes and cutouts drilled/milled in them. I am not looking for 3D molding/printing unless the entire case (top/bottom) can be made for under $10 each and is as durable as the OKW cases are.

I will provide a 2D DWG (or DXF) file with the holes and cut-outs as well as photograph of a finished case (I have already had 10 cases milled). An experienced CAD/CAM user can extract the absolute locations from the DWG file to suit their particular 0,0 reference point. 15 mil (0.015") radius corners for the rectangular cutouts are acceptable

Setup charge and per-piece price requested. Indicate quantity discounts, if any.

Prefer uSA based operation. Local to South Florida would be great. You can be a self-employed, one-man operation as I will not have the high-volume quantities most larger businesses will be looking for.

References and links to prior work would be appreciated.

Peace,
    Scott

Aero-Technologies West

Please email me files to [email protected]. I will reply with the quote broken down as you mentioned in the posting. Thanks!

Please email me. I would like to quote this job.

Thank you

Jeff
    BMF LLC
    [email protected]
    Home - BMF LLC

ksvitale

If you are still in need of a quote. Please send me your drawings and pictures. I will get back to you in a day or two with a quote.

Dean
    Owner/Applications Engineer
    Circle Support LLC
    [email protected]

- - - Updated - - -

ksvitale

If you are still in need of a quote. Please send me your drawings and pictures. I will get back to you in a day or two with a quote.

Dean
    Circle Support LLC
    [email protected]

- - - Updated - - -

ksvitale

Dean
    Circle Support LLC
    [email protected]