585,919 active members*
3,736 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > Chinese Machines > New Gecko G540 System & Bobcad Software (Chinese CNC Retrofit Package)

New Gecko G540 System & Bobcad Software (Chinese CNC Retrofit Package)

There now is a package for the Chinese CNC machine owner to convert the inconsistent stepper controller that typically comes bundled with the table to an ultra high end Gecko G540 controller. This package also features Bobcad CAD/CAM software (v21 or v24) being the Chinese machines don't come bundled with any.

This conversion is made for the smart buyer looking to hit the ground running. It also includes three of our completely solderless motor connectors which make hooking up your Chinese CNC motors to the G540 a matter of cutting the plug off at the motor end, and attaching the wires to the 5A terminal block via Phillips head screwdriver.

If you need to buy a package to upgrade your Chinese machine I encourage you to check out my packages, and the pricing. I'm the lowest online with what's offered in a complete turkey system. My units all feature 48v 12.5A power supplies as well for any power demand your 3 or 4 axis machine may have.

Please follow this link http://www.cnczone.com/forums/ebay_a...e_chinese.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN0585.jpg