584,800 active members*
4,688 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking > MetalWork Discussion > Share Your Files Part or Art
Page 513 of 587 13413463503511512513514515523563
Results 10,241 to 10,260 of 11733

Re: Share Your Files Part or Art

Someone have a DXF file to make a support for a smartphone? In my case it's for a "one plus one".

Hi guys,

This is my first post. I noticed some awesome dxf conversions here and I was wondering if someone could convert these for me.
    Attachment 250120Attachment 250122

They're going to be laser marked on a retirement gift.
    Thanks,
    --Nikki

anyone on right now that can convert a jpg to dxf ? trying to beat another guy to a good file

I am, start your engines!

Quote Originally Posted by LEARN View Post
    anyone on right now that can convert a jpg to dxf ? trying to beat another guy to a good file
    Jeff...
    Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.

Can someone convert this to a dxf file for engraving ThanksAttachment 250638

Nikki,

Welcome to the Zone.

A lot of the work you see in these threads are not conversions, they are complete redesigns.

I started working up a new design based upon the art you posted.

Semper Fi

Jeff...

Quote Originally Posted by pprecisQC View Post
    Hi guys,

This is my first post. I noticed some awesome dxf conversions here and I was wondering if someone could convert these for me.
    Attachment 250120Attachment 250122

They're going to be laser marked on a retirement gift.
    Thanks,
    --Nikki
    Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.

Thanks guys . I was able to get part of the logo complete while my coworker got the font made . I was trying to get it done on the free online things. But would not work. But thanks again

Hi Guys! I have a little project for a local boy with cancer. i was wondering if anyone happens to have a DXF file of Jeff Gordons #24 logo with his name on it not the signature just his name in block letters. i have tried looking around on the net but i cant find a good enough pic to play with. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thank You, Adam

Quote Originally Posted by LaserGod View Post
    Hi Guys! I have a little project for a local boy with cancer. i was wondering if anyone happens to have a DXF file of Jeff Gordons #24 logo with his name on it not the signature just his name in block letters. i have tried looking around on the net but i cant find a good enough pic to play with. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thank You, Adam
    Could you give us a hint as to which logo you are looking for, square, round, pennant, with car or not???
    Take a look here and post an idea, OK. https://www.google.com/search?q=Jeff...ed=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

Larry

Quote Originally Posted by Larry83301 View Post
    Could you give us a hint as to which logo you are looking for, square, round, pennant, with car or not???
    Take a look here and post an idea, OK. https://www.google.com/search?q=Jeff...ed=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

Larry
    Round or square no car I will be laser cutting it so I Dont think the car would come out to well.

Thanks Adam

Talking Re: Share Your Files Part or Art

Talking Re: Share Your Files Part or Art

Quote Originally Posted by jalessi View Post
    A lot of the work you see in these threads are not conversions, they are complete redesigns.
    Jeff, thank you for the DXF. It looks great.
    How long did it take you to create it? Also, what do you use for your "conversions"?
    I run the laser marker at work and we've been getting lots of requests for logos and complicated designs. I'm trying to find the best software or approach to designing JPEG into DXF files. Currently we're using Mastercam's Ras2Vec function, but there is a lot of cleanup with imported graphics. I downloaded Inkscape, but I'm not sure how to use it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again,

--Nikki

Quote Originally Posted by Larry83301 View Post

Larry
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JeffG.jpeg 
Views:	3 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	251656

Nikki,

As you stated "there is a lot of cleanup required with imported graphics", I use seven separate software applications to generate a exceptional vector.

What I use depends on the quality (sharp, clean, at least 300 dpi) of the original artwork and if it contains shading or is dithered.

Using the best bitmap to vector conversion software such as Vector Magic is not successful all the time thats why they offer "Hand Tracing"

How It Works - Vector Magic

The .dxf I "CREATED" took several hours to complete. How long did it take you to finish boot camp?

Sometimes there is no free lunch!

Have a most awesome day,

Jeff...

Quote Originally Posted by pprecisQC View Post
    Jeff, thank you for the DXF. It looks great.
    How long did it take you to create it? Also, what do you use for your "conversions"?
    I run the laser marker at work and we've been getting lots of requests for logos and complicated designs. I'm trying to find the best software or approach to designing JPEG into DXF files. Currently we're using Mastercam's Ras2Vec function, but there is a lot of cleanup with imported graphics. I downloaded Inkscape, but I'm not sure how to use it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again,

--Nikki

Can anyone do the m&p 15 logo from this pic, I have a gun case I would love to engrave it on
    Thanks
    Google Image Result for http://www.gunsholstersandgear.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Smith_Wesson_MP15_03.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by luiscarneirorm View Post
    Someone have a DXF file to make a support for a smartphone? In my case it's for a "one plus one".

Someone?

Quote Originally Posted by luiscarneirorm View Post
    Someone?
    Here's one that you could modify to work with your phone.

Larry

Tanks

Hi guys i have some more projects for the Boss man. I hope some one can help me convert these to DXF files for laser cutting. Thanks

AdamClick image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	7.8 KB 
ID:	252350Click image for larger version. 

Name:	white-roots-of-peace.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	10.8 KB 
ID:	252352Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JeffG.jpeg 
Views:	1 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	252354

Seeing as how you are receiving all the KUDOS from your boss over the years that you have been on this board perhaps you should watch the videos of how to convert pictures to DXF in Inkscape and then start doing some of these yourself. If you post DXF files with a problem I am sure someone on the board will help you learn where the problems come from so that you will be able to earn the KUDOS for yourself.
    Just my 2 cents.

Page 513 of 587 13413463503511512513514515523563