585,981 active members*
4,288 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking > MetalWork Discussion > Share Your Files Part or Art
Page 86 of 587 3676848586878896136186586
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 11733

west point logo

I have a supervisor who has done me a few favors who went to West Point. Would it be a problem to ask for a West Point logo to engrave for him? I know he would like it and I don't think West Point would really care. Is a school different than a commercial enterprise?

He was a Ranger also.

Quote Originally Posted by Khalid View Post
    I think Jamf2 is competing Switcher... Jamf2 be prepare to knock out, their u will find trouble uploading so called copyrighted images)))...
    great work
    Competition makes everyone work harder.

This isn't about competition, for me, I just like creating the DXF files.

Rather than let the files sit here on my pc, I thought I would share them with everyone else.

Free DXF - vectorink.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jamf2 View Post
    Just drawing. Nothing else. Everything is done in AutoCAD Not to be used illegally. Just for FUN!!!! No tracing, no importing, just drawing. Let's not get into the copyright issues. NO need to get ugly.

Not to mention that I can't help but to notice that a few of my post have been pulled before. Which I truly do not understand how they pick and choose what a copyright issue is and is not. But I fully support whatever decision the moderators make.

And no I'm not competing with Switcher. I just hate to see a man post alone. It's like drinking a beer by yourself. Just not right. :cheers:

I do have a question for those who do not post or have not posted; What would you like to see or what do you need or want? Ask, I believe that in this forum if any one can do it for you, they will, This is a fantastic site. Ask and you shall receive.

Lakeside did a great job starting this link, and to all of you who have posted, keep it up. I have a hard drive I'm trying to fill up full of files for years of projects to come.

:cheers:

Free DXF - vectorink.com

Gravy
    send me the image, Switcher exactly.
    What is possible? What you will!

Quote Originally Posted by Switcher View Post
    Competition makes everyone work harder.

This isn't about competition, for me, I just like creating the DXF files.

Rather than let the files sit here on my pc, I thought I would share them with everyone else.

And again Thank You and everyone else who contributes. I promise I will eventually get to a point to contribute here and hopefully others will as well. This is, by far, my favorite thread amongst all the forums I follow.

Quote Originally Posted by hybidder View Post
    And again Thank You and everyone else who contributes. I promise I will eventually get to a point to contribute here and hopefully others will as well. This is, by far, my favorite thread amongst all the forums I follow.

I follow 32 threads right now and spend most of my time on this one. It is definitely my favorite thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Chips View Post
    Would there be any objection to putting the ones from Jeff or any other donor drawings on your site Switcher? You could say "donated by" and if there were questions about the drawing the user would contact the person that donated the drawing rather than Switcher.
    Or is this opening a big can of worms?

I've had a lot of folks ask me, to post their dxf files on my blog.

If anyone has any of their own files they want posted, send me a PM with your email.

I can't guarantee that any other folks DXF files will be posted on my blog, or If they are posted I can't guarantee the date or order that they get posted. I have family, school, & work.

I do support cnczone 100%, that's why I post a link to all my DXF files here.

Free DXF - vectorink.com

West Point

Gravy

Is this the Logo your looking for? This is just a jpeg.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails West.Point.logo.jpg  

Hope someone can help me with this. I am looking for a 2.5 or 3D laser pistol or ray-gun that I can make out of aluminum. I would be willing to pay for the right file or g-code.

Switcher

A lot easier to come up with ideas especially 2 a day when you have people giving them to you! Know what I Mean? Ray gun I look for one in my files Astroguy or I'll try to draw one. Old Buck Rogers type looking thing?

Raygun Pitcures

http://www.toyraygun.com/galleryindex.html

Here is a web page full of ray guns. What are you looking for? Here are three I found on the web page. 2.5 and 3d I'm not to hot at.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails disintegrator1.JPG   bradygun.jpeg   flashblast.JPG  

Quote Originally Posted by Jamf2 View Post
    Switcher

A lot easier to come up with ideas especially 2 a day when you have people giving them to you! Know what I Mean? Ray gun I look for one in my files Astroguy or I'll try to draw one. Old Buck Rogers type looking thing?

I will draw something up and post it here.

Hi Guys

I have a few nice bits of Victorian corbels and picture frames etc.They are laser sharp. This is my first contribution so I'll try just one.
    Attached Files Attached Files

New DXF File ---> Design 6

Free DXF - vectorink.com

I was wondering if anyone could help me with making this picture into a dxf file?

thanks..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gear%20062sm.jpg  

Anyone like cutting flowers?

How about this one??

And while i'm in the mood here is your Jiu Jitsu Wooderson. I suspect it was an embroidery badge so this is only a first draft as it would take me ages to clean it up properly

Dragon Wall Hanging

Just got done with this one!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DragonWall.jpg  

Goose Wall Hanging

For all the wildlife fans
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GooseWall.jpg  

Page 86 of 587 3676848586878896136186586