585,931 active members*
5,604 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking > MetalWork Discussion > Share Your Files Part or Art
Page 544 of 587 44444494534542543544545546554
Results 10,861 to 10,880 of 11733

Re: Share Your Files Part or Art

Attachment 308090 Attachment 308092

can some help me make a dxf of these for my laser

Here's a DWG of everyone's favourite role model HOMER!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	homer.gif 
Views:	0 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	308358

Quote Originally Posted by dhmetalworks View Post
    Any one got a simple tractor dxf? just something simple (think grade school cartoonish) this will be cut out in the middle of a plate so just a silhouette is fine. loosing my mind trying to find something to work lol. thanks guys! something like this..Attachment 307690
    The second time might be a charm.

Please post an image of your finished project.

Jeff...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tractor1.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.

damn bro that's perfect!!! Thanks jelessi!! I will post up a few pics in a few weeks when I get it done.

Can anyone convert pic to DXF with some of the logo?

I know this is a little "off", but I'm looking for a dxf file for a canoe yoke. I want to build one from the trees I've harvested, for my canoe. The old one has rotted and I thought it would be cool to CNC router a new one. We have a router at the High School I teach manufacturing shop at and it would be a good project for the students.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Chris

Canoe yolk.
    Something like this ?

That is the shape I need, But I need the 3D version for the contours on the router. Do you have that?

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by fortyeight View Post
    was asked for a challenger dxf i had used on a project for an edge lit sign. maybe others may like to have as well

Attachment 307318
    all the best to all
    fortyeight

Very nice! :cheers: Love the color!

Larry

Hi! Want to find wall mount 3D puzzles like moose, argali, fly unicorn, bear, lion) Thank you!)

Quote Originally Posted by vikolini View Post
    Hi! Want to find wall mount 3D puzzles like moose, argali, fly unicorn, bear, lion) Thank you!)
    Just search for the ones that you want, I'm sure you will find most of them. If you can't find them perhaps someone will give a hand, BUT try searching yourself FIRST! :idea:

Larry

fly
    Attached Files Attached Files

Lightbulb Re: Share Your Files Part or Art

Quote Originally Posted by Larry83301 View Post
    Just search for the ones that you want, I'm sure you will find most of them. If you can't find them perhaps someone will give a hand, BUT try searching yourself FIRST! :idea:

Larry
    Very constructive advice.

It may also help to post a tutorial on how to search or even a link to where the dxf or art files are located.

Jeff...
    Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.

Quote Originally Posted by jalessi View Post
    Very constructive advice.

It may also help to post a tutorial on how to search or even a link to where the dxf or art files are located.

Jeff...

Just above the first post on every page ( right hand side of page) are several tools, one of them is the SEARCH THREAD. If you are on the THREAD: Share Your Files or Parts you can use this feature to search for any subject you are interested in. You will need to use words with 4 or more letters as the search for less then that would give you way to many posts to check out. The word BEAR brings up 38 pages of posts, LION only has 15 posts. I would use words like MOUNT or PUZZLES and then go thru the posts that come up and check the subject line to see if it sounds like the post may contain a reference to what you are looking for. I would open the posts in a new page on your screen so that you do not need to search again for the same thing or wait for the page to open up again. There is a link to ALL the posts in this forum somewhere but I lost it when I setup my new computer, but you could search for it if you want. I hope this helps. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Larry

Hi Jeff and Larry, the following link will get people to the attachments page....
    http://www.cnczone.com/forums/misc.p...hments&t=19346
    It is a pity that new members can't/don't/ won't look at all the pages, they WILL be surprised at what they find, there will be les of gimme gimme, want want.
    Eric

Thanks eric5501, that's the link I lost when I changed computers. When people use that list they will find that not all the file names make sense for what the part looks like, but if you download ALL of them you can choose what you want to keep.
    I agree that everybody now and old-timers on the board would gain a lot by looking back at all the posts here and on some of the other topics especially the picture gallery. Lots of good ideas there.

Larry

I have actually downloaded every file up to the end of 2011, I also have a swag of files from Vectic before Vectric had a copyright issue. The files total somewhere between 3 and 5 gigs. I am thinking of creating a blog or web page and putting the whole lot on there and people can download what they want for free.
    Eric

Quote Originally Posted by eric5501 View Post
    I have actually downloaded every file up to the end of 2011, I also have a swag of files from Vectic before Vectric had a copyright issue. The files total somewhere between 3 and 5 gigs. I am thinking of creating a blog or web page and putting the whole lot on there and people can download what they want for free.
    Eric
    Eric,

Contributions like that is what makes the Zone and proactive members GREAT!

Jeff...

Thanks Jeff, after all what is the OPERATIVE word in the title of this thread? SHARE
    Eric

Quote Originally Posted by eric5501 View Post
    Thanks Jeff, after all what is the OPERATIVE word in the title of this thread? SHARE
    Eric
    I totally agree.
    Share, not I want.

Page 544 of 587 44444494534542543544545546554