585,760 active members*
3,734 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking > MetalWork Discussion > Share Your Files Part or Art
Page 578 of 587 78478528568576577578579580
Results 11,541 to 11,560 of 11733

This is a good idea

This is a good idea for sharing...working on that.

Re: Share Your Files Part or Art

I'm trying to find one too. Let me know if you have any luck

Re: This is a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by zorbingballz View Post
    This is a good idea for sharing...working on that.
    I see you are having a hard time posting pictures or files, perhaps this will help.:banana::banana::banana:

Directly under the Quick Reply box are some tabs, click the Go Advanced tab.
    Next you will scroll down to the Additional Options box, there you will see a Manage Attachments inside a box, click on it.
    A small window will pop up where you can choose the file or picture you can upload. You are limited to file type and SIZE. (As an example I tried to upload a DXF file and got this - - Your file of 825.9 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 500.0 KB for this filetype.) You will get a notice only after you have chosen all the files and clicked on the UPLOAD tab. If the file size and type are OK to post they will be placed in your post and you can preview how the post will look using the tab at the lower right of the window our post is in. If you are satisfied with what you see you can then click the Submit Reply, or you can continue editing your post and previewing it until it's just the way you want it and then Submit Reply.

I hope this helps anybody that has problems with posting.

can anyone help, my system can bring them in but the qualitity is shocking

thanks in advance
    brook

Here's my try at the elephant but the clock face will not come out for me.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I just got a 6040 CNC, I have been learning a lot on this site. I have grabbed several DXFs from here. This is how they turned out.

As a follow up to my previous post, I was hoping I might be able to get some help with a couple conversions. I am just starting with inkscape and I need to watch some tutorials. on making these conversions. Until I get better at it here are the pics I'd like to convert. If the pics wont work I can look for better ones. Thank you in advance

Looks like you have a laser and a router set up on it, very nice work! Next one you should do is the mayan calendar.

Larry

No laser, just a router. I used a dark stain and left some in the cuts longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Cory2112 View Post
    No laser, just a router. I used a dark stain and left some in the cuts longer.
    Yeah, I've done that too.

Larry

I’m search of a good Clemson Tiger DXF file to try and run. Thanks for any help!

These are patches from my dads Navy service. He has ship reunions coming up and I am hoping to make some plaques for him to take along to give as door prize / auction items to fund future reunions. I want to do this stuff my self but currently my skill level does not allow it, so if you have any recommendations for tutorials on using inkscape or other software to take pics and make dxfs I'd love to know about it. In the mean time if any one can take a stab at converting some of these I would be most appreciative. I seem to have the cutting down, but need to work on my creation skills.

These are patches from my dads Navy service. He has ship reunions coming up and I am hoping to make some plaques for him to take along to give as door prize / auction items to fund future reunions. I want to do this stuff my self but currently my skill level does not allow it, so if you have any recommendations for tutorials on using inkscape or other software to take pics and make dxfs I'd love to know about it. In the mean time if any one can take a stab at converting some of these I would be most appreciative. I seem to have the cutting down, but need to work on my creation skills.
    Youtube has great tutorials on Inkscape. Search around and you can learn almost everything about it. :banana::banana:

Larry

Thanks. I'll look in to it. I am having a lot of fun making things other people have created, I cant wait to make some of my own to share. If any of you guys have a moment to look at the patches i posted above and see if they can be converted or if i need better pics I'd be glad to have the help.

Thanks. I'll look in to it. I am having a lot of fun making things other people have created, I cant wait to make some of my own to share. If any of you guys have a moment to look at the patches i posted above and see if they can be converted or if i need better pics I'd be glad to have the help.
    Well i watched some You tube and tried a conversion of the USS Ingersoll patch. It took a lot of hand editing because it was a photo of a stitched patch and had lots of extra lines. but here are the results.

Re: Dragon's

Thanks much appreciated

can anyone make me a DXF file for this name as it appears on the image " ANAHI'

SIZE can be 25 inch x 10 inch

Please try the attached

nivlek I tried opening the DXF and the DWG and nothing comes up its blank

Please try this one ?

Page 578 of 587 78478528568576577578579580