I purchased Chinese router and due to a dispute have no documentation.

The router was running NC Studio and I have decided to swap for a Mach 3 breakout board (USB)

Unfortunately as much as I try to follow a combination of instructions I can't get it to move the motors.

The axis are wired in Step and dir, Could these be the wrong way round (Chinese Wiring)

I have red and yellow wires left, believed to be GND and 5V. These are wired as follows, all Reds to GND and Yellow to DC5V. I have also tried them the other way round as I'm told this wont harm anything if the wrong way round.

I have wired output 5V to an on/off button (Not mushroom safety switch) and from the other side of the switch to pin 15 on the breakout board. When I turn switch on the LED on pin 15 lights up and when I push to release it goes out. This does not however make Mach 3 go into reset mode nor does it light up Emergency in diagnostics.

At the moment I do not have my limit switches connected or set up.

I have not altered any of the wiring for the power to the motors. All motors are servo motors and must have internal controller cards.

Included are some pictures of my ports and pins setup and also an illustration of my breakout board although not from this supplier/manufacturer. See link below

CNCzone.com-The Largest Machinist Community on the net! Over 300,000 members and growing.

All I really want at this moment is to make it move!

If anyone knows whats happening or can recommend anything at all please post.

Cheers,

Michael