hello all -
hope you can give me some help in getting my machine to open my programs. I was deleting files from its memory and noticed a couple of files with names I could not recognize, one was something like 19###5#100. I highlighted it and press Enter to Open it, at this point the screen went to ENTER NEXT COMMAND>, I typed PA and hit ENTER. After this, the file did not open, instead, the screen began to cycle continuously the lines 'CLEAR EMERGENCY STOP CONDITION and PRESS THE JOG KEYS TO RESET THE EMERGENCY STOP. Also, the Green lamp on top of the machine that normally flashes at the end of the run, turned on and stays on continuously. I pressed the JOG key, nothing happens, none of the keys on the keyboard are operational. If I press the emergency switch nothing happens either. I turn OFF power to the machine. Re-power it again, right after I press the Green switch next to the circuit breaker, the screen goes back to that revolving screen, the green light turns on, and the screen never goes intothe fist screen: START - INITIALIZE (MANUAL TO CANCEL). What did I do? Did I opened a 'system or boot' file? any ideas of how to go back to the normal screen? You help will be much appreciated. Thanks.