584,808 active members*
5,175 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 4 of 4 234

Re: How is it so far?

I have everything apart was trying to get it squared before moving on. I'm wondering where I went wrong very confused.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I think my rails are not parallel to each other. Now I have to figure out how to fix it before adding the rest of the stuff.

you measure the distance at each end to see if they are a bit off?
    Wood neophyte.

I did check but maybe I missed something. It must be off some where hopefully I can fix without having to take apart again.

Thanks for the info lavani. I was able to get as close to perfect as I can and hopefully will be able to fix the rest with the computer once I get it up and running. I still have more to go but because of money restraints and long hours at work I haven't been able to move as fast as I want. The good news is I don't have much to go. Are you in the process of building one or are you done? I will like to see it if you have pictures.

Well I'm almost done with my machine. Just waiting on some final parts. I'm so excited I can't wait. It's been a long process with me but almost there. I'm just waiting on a line filter for the VFD. I also ordered the cable 0036425 - LAPP KABEL - Multiconductor Shielded Cable, Servo, Per M, 4, 16 AWG, 1.5 mm , 30 x 0.25mm | Newark element14 from the VFD to the spindle. I ordered 7 meters but by mistake they sent me a whole reel of it. I have extra so if anyone is interested send me PM. So hopefully with my next update I'll be a lot closer to turning on my CNC machine.

git 'r done!
    Wood neophyte.

Thanks Arbo👍

Your machine looks awesome.
    I'm a newbie at this and don't even know where to begin!

Hey migg400 don’t even worry. It has taken me a long time and still I haven’t ran it yet. Still missing a couple things. I didn’t have all the money to build it in one shoot. So I bought parts as I had the money and with working 60+ hours a week has contributed to its delay. I’m just as a newbie also but I’ll get soon. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

come check us out @ www.cncpartsonline.com

Page 4 of 4 234