585,557 active members*
3,224 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Techno CNC Under New Ownership

Techno is now under new ownership and we are still here to provide new CNC routing systems, as well as parts, service, and support for all our machines. Our customers are very important to us and we are committed to providing the best service possible as we continue our transition. Please let me know if we can help you in any way. Thank you.

Tim O’Connor
    Techno CNC Systems, LLC
    516-328-3970 x297
    [email protected]
    Techno CNC Router Systems - CNC Industrial Routers and Plasma Cutters

I have spoken with Techno several times in the last few days. I own 3 of their machines and I am looking forward to owning several more in the future.. TECHNO is very much alive but I am curious about the new company Armor cnc?
    They seem to have jumped the gun as far as saying that Techno was out of business while in fact they were just changing ownership.. I am always leary of people that come riding in as the white knight when there was never a need for them in the first place ??? I got a desperate Email from armor cnc and called Techno to find out that it was staying in business??
    I will continue to deal with TECHNO in the future .. Look above for the new phone number.. that is the only change that I see at this time!! I wish continued success to Techno in the future and will stay a loyal customer because of my past experience with the company!!
    I see nothing but good things for the future of TECHNO!!!!

Howdy!

Thanks again for a very nice chat a few minutes ago. I hope I did a good job clearing up how the events in question came to be.

Before we posted, we were getting many calls, personally, from dealers and customers we've known for years about what was happening and what would become of support. They had the same information that we did about what was going on. That's originally why we started Armor CNC, for support, help, and parts for existing Techno machines. It's frequently the nature of business that things change, and that's what happened here.

We wish the new owners of Techno all the best in their endeavor!

If anyone has any questions about any of this, we are happy to discuss further. Our email and phone # is on our website, Armor CNC Systems

Regards,
    Eric Feldman
    ARMOR CNC
    Eric Feldman - Design Engineer, Programmer
    Armor CNC - http://www.armorcnc.com Support hours: 7am thru 10pm EST, 7 days a week

As I said on the phone, Tim, WONDERFUL NEWS!
    Joe Jared - OsiruSoft Research and Engineering - http://www.oretek.com

I too am Very happy to see that TechnoCNC is still up and running. I am always impressed with the level of honesty, assistance, and support I have received. I have had plenty of Newbie questions and concerns come up. I continue to experience the same care and attention. I especially express my thanks to Roy V and Ken M for being very helpful. I have no doubt this same level of care will continue into the future. I am looking forward to being a 3 TechnoCNC CNC router machine owner myself.
    Joe V.

Congratulations to new Techno! I have been financing Techno machinery for over 10 years and look forward to our ongoing relationship! Uniquely, I sit in a prime position to say first hand, the new ownership and management, sales, and technicians remain in the highest of regard! As goes hand in hand, the quality of the Techno Machinery lines! In my area of business (Financing Manufacturing Equipment), I take great care to align and form relationships selectively, based on personal integrity of the company, and quality and integrity of a product line, both of which are well deserved entirely by Techno past, and Techno present, as the 'new ownership' continues forward. As a partner with Techno these past years, I've provided equipment financing to customers purchasing machinery and software from Techno, so I can by experience as a financier in the industry say, I have been proud to be associated with Techno and the many people who were involved then and remain involved now. As before, presently and into the future, our relationship is strong, and I look forward to continuing to finance Techno machinery for the experienced, discerning customer. Great things are ahead! Congratulations again!

Jackie Wentzel - [email protected] - 704.243.9659 Equipment Financing for Businesses
    http://www.goleasing.com/
    - - - - - - - - -

Thank you, Jackie, it's been a pleasure working with you and we look forward to continuing our partnership for many years to come!
    Tim